24 Hours in Police Custody (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 11652

Anyone know if the old episodes can be found online anywhere?

chiefdave

Anyone watched last night's?

I am only 9 mins in, but.....😡 Scum!!
Was half expecting it to come up at the end that he'd got off again.

Must be so frustrating to keep arresting someone and seeing them let out to commit increasingly more serious crimes.

It’sabatch87

What a piece of work Barry Price is,Lower than a sewer rat,No respect for anything or anyone.
18 years will never be enough for that scum.
Hope he doesn’t drop the soap in the shower!!

Ccfcisparks

Why you shouldn’t drink when pregnant. Size of his head shows clear fetal alcohol syndrome. Man is scum of the earth and never will contribute anything to society.

Otis

Lack of empathy for anything.

Personally, I do think 18 years is a fabulous sentence. Much harsher than I felt it would be when watching the programme. I was expecting around 5.

Reactions: AOM

stupot07

I've got to agree Rich, I felt sorry for him. Identified at age 4 he was subject to neglect and abuse, tried to get help 3 times from doctors, and had been given no support. Services and society let him down when he needed it most.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Rich

It's just a shame that both the offender and victim have been let down by the system. Could've all been prevented.

I hope that he's getting the mental help he needs whilst in prison, so he has a fighting chance when he comes back out.

stupot07

Anyone see that cop show about the Manchester gang who were kidnapping drug dealers and taxing them? Heavy stuff. Second part is tonight.
I watched the first one last week, recorded last night's. Yeah scary shit. If the police hadn't got them, they'd have ended up with a bullet in the back of their head eventually.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread