23s vs Colchester (1 Viewer)

rexo87

who do you thinks going to be staying and leaving from the u23s group then, based of the game?

The only couple I see being offered a contract from the 23’s group are Jack Burroughs and (possibly) Blaine Rowe. That means Young, Bartlett, Bremang, Thompson, Williams all gone as they should have really been pushing 1st team by now. Howley, Bapaga, Evans-Harriot and McGrath are U18’s with pro contracts beyond the end of this season and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Nee offered one as well. Not sure whether Bilson will be kept on, we have another keeper on a pro-contract, Cian Tyler, who I’ve heard is rated better than Billson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rexo87

The only couple I see being offered a contract from the 23’s group are Jack Burroughs and (possibly) Blaine Rowe. That means Young, Bartlett, Bremang, Thompson, Williams all gone as they should have really been pushing 1st team by now. Howley, Bapaga, Evans-Harriot and McGrath are U18’s with pro contracts beyond the end of this season and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Nee offered one as well. Not sure whether Bilson will be kept on, we have another keeper on a pro-contract, Cian Tyler, who I’ve heard is rated better than Billson.

Forgot about Ngandu. Has had a pretty good season since coming back from Iceland so a chance he is offered another year

SlowerThanPlatt

Bilson signed a new contract in December until 2023

larry_david

Bored and insta stalking but Ngandu has posted a pic of Morgan Williams shirt with the caption 'about time' - Squad on Saturday? We are very short on cbs due to injury

Yes fooking bored!!

SlowerThanPlatt

Bored and insta stalking but Ngandu has posted a pic of Morgan Williams shirt with the caption 'about time' - Squad on Saturday? We are very short on cbs due to injury

Yes fooking bored!!

Wouldn’t read much into it, Williams hasn’t played since he was sent off away at Sheffield United. He will likely end up released, you’ve got Drysdale and Pask as ‘development first team’ then the emergence of McGrath and G.Burroughs in the 23s

mrtrench

Maybe they dislike each other and he's heard Williams isn't being retained.

Maybe the shirt people spelled his name wrong and he's been running around with "Willaims" on his back all season. Thank God they've finally fixed it.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Yes fooking bored!!

I heard he was injured so maybe he's just been given the all clear on the injury?

Users who are viewing this thread