Video 23/24 Third Kit unveiled! (1 Viewer)

AJB1983

Was QPR last season not in the 3rd Kit?
I think they ditched the away kit in favour of the 3rd due to a few horrendous results (hull(?)Norwich (deffo!)) and then picking up wins in the 3rd (Cardiff 1st away win ..)
Yeah qpr away last season was the 3rd kit

skybluelee

Yeah good spot, Qpr was.

Sheffield United another shit away kit performance and result, not to mention O'Hare's injury.

Great_Expectations

Either I’ve lost the plot or it’s the novelty of being at the CBS for a few days for a work event, but I’ve just purchased the equality training shirt.

I actually really like it, although tbf my fashion sense is a little ropey at the best of times - or so I’m told.

skybluepm2

Either I’ve lost the plot or it’s the novelty of being at the CBS for a few days for a work event, but I’ve just purchased the equality training shirt.

I actually really like it, although tbf my fashion sense is a little ropey at the best of times - or so I’m told.

Was up there earlier getting the security tags which had been left on both mine and the boys away shirts 🙄 couldn’t see the equality shirt on sale so assumed it had sold out (must've been my eyesight). Saw a few people on Saturday wearing it at QPR, quite nice.

Still awaiting delivery of 2 third shirts which have been with Evri since Saturday. Assuming they’ve lost it 😡

Users who are viewing this thread