21/22 season expectations (5 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Stop the silly mistakes in defence, simples.

steve101

So if we had lost that game we would have needed 2 more points to finish above Derby on goal difference or 3 to be certain.
Do you think it unlikely we would have got 3 points from the remaining games?
Our season average PPG suggest otherwise, and that includes the psychological impact on losing games badly, such as QPR, Forest, & Blackburn.
It's one of those things - it is impossible to say. Everything changes for all teams. My point was just that I don't feel we should get ahead of ourselves with regards to expectations.

rexo87

Yes we made silly mistakes this season but so did every team. If no one made silly mistakes football would be a very boring game. Without our opposition making silly mistakes we wouldn’t have won...

Reading (H) - McCallums shot straight through the keeper

Cardiff (H) - believe they passed the ball straight to Walker who scored

Millwall (A) - essentially two OG’s

Brentford (H) - penalty given away on Biamou and then keeper passes straight to Biamou for Walkers goal

Derby (H) - defender pass to Ohare which then went to Biamou to score

Millwall (H) - calamity of horrendous defending by Millwall.

Really winds me up when people act like we are the only team to make defensive errors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyBlueMatt

I think if we can avoid a relegation battle I'll be happy. A few more points earlier in the season to keep us out of the scrap at the bottom.

60 points would be a good season for me.

I would imagine Hull and definitely Sunderland (if they come up) will have bigger budgets than us. So its likely we'll have the 4th/5th smallest budget.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread