20th December home game (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

The game against fleetwood will be 10 pound for adults 5 pound for kids, good move by the club with it being so close to xmas there doing some good deals lately so cant be knocked that way

Sbarcher

£1 for kids

AndreasB

Wasting their money on subsidising this the greedy SISU bastards.
Just got an email off the trust and apparently 46% of fans who have been to less than 3 games do so because they "object to the conduct of SISU"

What a principled lot they all are. Fucking saints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

italiahorse

Just got an email off the trust and apparently 46% of fans who have been to less than 3 games do so because they "object to the conduct of SISU"

So it looks like the problem is SISU ?
The sooner we get rid of these idiots the quicker the fans will come back.

Fan power wins in the end ;)

AndreasB

Ho ho.. You go to games, why do you defend those not honest enough to say they can't be arsed.

Assume all those at Gillingham didn't mind SISU that day?

covcity4life

The game against fleetwood will be 10 pound for adults 5 pound for kids, good move by the club with it being so close to xmas there doing some good deals lately so cant be knocked that way

great deal

ill go and try get my nephews to go too even though their dad wants them to support liverpool

Ian1779

The real problem is that no one gives enough of a fuck... even if we had different owners there would be another excuse to use.

You only have to consider the amount of people at the Gillingham game, the amount of people at marches or signing petitions and the amount that actually go to home games.

If you think fan power will drive them out you are going to be disappointed.

Skyblueweeman

FFS! Can't we all congratulate the club for doing something to increase attendances around an expensive time of year rather than just going over the same old bullsh*t EVERY time?!

italiahorse

FFS! Can't we all congratulate the club for doing something to increase attendances around an expensive time of year rather than just going over the same old bullsh*t EVERY time?!

They had no choice.

Until the team starts winning the support will stay away.
The only trouble is though is that Sisu has provided us with a team that can't win.

pusbccfc

Might increase the attendance to 10,000 then.

kg82

the best line is...im not a glory fan, liverpool are crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, heard that one! First team I saw on telly, my friend supported them etc etc always an excuse because, ultimately, they know you're right! Make Christmas Day awkward, do it for the little teams!

covcity4life

Yup, heard that one! First team I saw on telly, my friend supported them etc etc always an excuse because, ultimately, they know you're right! Make Christmas Day awkward, do it for the little teams!

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

to be fair to nephews they always ask how cov are getting on,and they use cov on video games. last game they went to we lost 1-0 to derby though. about time they saw a win!

RoboCCFC90

CCFC - Great deal for all fans Totally approve..

CCFC PimpRail

great deal

ill go and try get my nephews to go too even though their dad wants them to support liverpool

I'm assuming they're Scousers and wouldn't insult you by suggesting otherwise, but knowing many who have chosen to support one of the big teams despite having no connection with the area kind of blows the "anti-franchise sport" and moving locations arguments out of the water....

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Well thats a lot lower than the rest of the fans that dont go

TheOldFive

It's a really good move by the Club. I don't think that it will generate anything like a sell out but the Club has got to be given credit for trying to move things forward in a way that should be acceptable to supporters.

Ashdown

Ho ho.. You go to games, why do you defend those not honest enough to say they can't be arsed.

Assume all those at Gillingham didn't mind SISU that day?

You just don't get it do you Andrea ? No comprehension of almost anything that has created this dreadful and depressing apathy. Fundamentally your precious SISU committed the cardinal sin of taking the club away from it's home City and this enabled people {85% of the support} to break their habit in going to pay good money to see what was already a basket case of a football club. Since we've returned all we've heard from Fisher and Co. is their hideous plans to continue to disrupt any notion of normality or longevity with their court cases and fairy land stadiums. Couple that with appalling marketing on the whole and some very indifferent performances on the pitch and hey presto.........apathy and disillusion !

SkyBlueJu

I think occasional discounts are fine and I do think children's tickets should be cheaper but as a season ticket holder, I've already paid my money upfront and therefore I am paying £15 for this game. The same happened for the first game back at the Ricoh. At some point it won't be worth being a season ticket holder - I may as well pick and choose my games and keep my money in the bank.

Rusty Trombone

I think occasional discounts are fine and I do think children's tickets should be cheaper but as a season ticket holder, I've already paid my money upfront and therefore I am paying £15 for this game. The same happened for the first game back at the Ricoh. At some point it won't be worth being a season ticket holder - I may as well pick and choose my games and keep my money in the bank.

I think it's been the way for many years that the number of offers reduce the financial value of the season ticket, but part of the reason for having a season ticket is to give your financial support to the club at the start of the season, and it also saves the hassle of going up to buy tickets, in fact that's probably why they make it such a chore to do so.

Terry Gibson's perm

This is very difficult as you can see from The Worcester post I am pretty mean but I think it is good that some of the league games are cheaper, but I do believe that the club got the pricing badly wrong when they came home and should have made the season ticket price £200 anywhere in the ground and then £15 per game I think the kids season tickets are fairly cheap, I have just looked and I paid £357 which is a bit rich for third division football, next year I will wait until the last minute to see how the owners invest before I do.

AndreasB

You just don't get it do you Andrea ? No comprehension of almost anything that has created this dreadful and depressing apathy. Fundamentally your precious SISU committed the cardinal sin of taking the club away from it's home City and this enabled people {85% of the support} to break their habit in going to pay good money to see what was already a basket case of a football club. Since we've returned all we've heard from Fisher and Co. is their hideous plans to continue to disrupt any notion of normality or longevity with their court cases and fairy land stadiums. Couple that with appalling marketing on the whole and some very indifferent performances on the pitch and hey presto.........apathy and disillusion !

Same old backsliding shite...apathy surrounded this club long before SISU turned up. Your ridiculous hater position can't even recognise a good move when you see it.
I couldn't give 2 fucks who turns up at the Ricoh, it's a free country, but don't try and pretend it's some sort of noble protest.
Bottom line is you lot all promised we only needed to be back at the ricoh for an outpouring of loyal support and it didn't happen.

AndreasB

This is very difficult as you can see from The Worcester post I am pretty mean but I think it is good that some of the league games are cheaper, but I do believe that the club got the pricing badly wrong when they came home and should have made the season ticket price £200 anywhere in the ground and then £15 per game I think the kids season tickets are fairly cheap, I have just looked and I paid £357 which is a bit rich for third division football, next year I will wait until the last minute to see how the owners invest before I do.

Good job everyone doesn't have that ridiculous attitude.

crowsnest

So you think prices are too high yet you still got the most expensive season ticket!

stupot07

Tbf. You didn't have to sit in block 19,20 or 21. You could have got a season ticket for £70-80k cheaper in a different block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Ashdown

Same old backsliding shite...apathy surrounded this club long before SISU turned up. Your ridiculous hater position can't even recognise a good move when you see it.
I couldn't give 2 fucks who turns up at the Ricoh, it's a free country, but don't try and pretend it's some sort of noble protest.
Bottom line is you lot all promised we only needed to be back at the ricoh for an outpouring of loyal support and it didn't happen.

Look I'm with you in getting behind the club at every opportunity but the return was supposed to be a possible new start, a revolution, the beginning of something new and positive. The reality has been a continuation of the dreadful SISU gaffs in PR and marketing, tickets double the price of those in Northampton and that's when you've fought through the queues to deal with one besieged lady in the ticket shop or got past the answering machine by phone. Couple that with Fisher continually talking about the new stadium just up the yellow brick road and still clinging on to 'battering' people in court then you get disillusion and apathy. SISU have given that self serving bitch Lucas the mandate to shit all over them and our club at every opportunity now !

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Look I'm with you in getting behind the club at every opportunity but the return was supposed to be a possible new start, a revolution, the beginning of something new and positive. The reality has been a continuation of the dreadful SISU gaffs in PR and marketing, tickets double the price of those in Northampton and that's when you've fought through the queues to deal with one besieged lady in the ticket shop or got past the answering machine by phone. Couple that with Fisher continually talking about the new stadium just up the yellow brick road and still clinging on to 'battering' people in court then you get disillusion and apathy. SISU have given that self serving bitch Lucas the mandate to shit all over them and our club at every opportunity now !

So thats two women shitting on the club now then.

Users who are viewing this thread