2022/23 Kits (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

I wouldn't mind that at all. Have we ever had orange before? I can only think of that psychedelic goalkeeper kit from around 2000 or so

Kilclines curly mullet

No white please a lot of the kits are bought for kids and not skin tight they don’t look great on the bigger chaps.

If they go third shirt again then it should be seen as more of a leisure shirt as it only gets worn once.

Home kit some kind of sky blue effort
Away I would go orange (like the old Dutch kits) or the purple and yellow

They should be out when the season tickets are on sale so if you go in to buy a season ticket they are there to trap you and people like to wear them on their summer holidays and when the sun is out.

Some of the concept kits look better than the ones they come up with.
Totally agree with the white kits.
Also no more 2 tone please - bored of them

For the away shirt- all black with Sky Blue trim - simples.

CCFC54321

No collars please. That's all I ask.

All modern kits with collars look like cheap and nasty. Fruit of The Loom stuff.
Nor buttons. No way should buttons be on a football shirt. Newcastle’s shirt without collars and with buttons looks disgusting.

Alkhen

I prefer the simpler badge from the 70's shirts ie just the ball and elephant with castle
I get you, I like the old badge but I think they are tricky to copyright. I actually think our badge is one of the better ones in modern football and the rebrand was done well. really dont want them to mess with it perminatly but a one off alt variant to match the 87 colour way would be cool

Last edited:

stay_up_skyblues

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread