2020/21 ifollow (1 Viewer)

jordan210

Just spotted that someone posted this on twitter. So hopefully we will know about UK passes soon

this email was sent to “overseas” fans

Dear Subscriber,

This email is to remind you that your Season Pass will automatically renew on 1st September 2020.

iFollow is the official streaming service of with at least 70% of the net revenue from your purchase going directly back to support your club.

The 2020/21 season will see a new pricing structure in place for iFollow. Therefore, please note that the price of your renewal may differ to your 2019/20 payment.

Service Summary

Service:
Season Pass
Total Price: £140 or local equivalent (inclusive of VAT/sales tax)
Subscription Period*: 1 Season
Payment method: we will use the same payment details that you provided for your 2019/20 Season Pass.

You do not need to do anything, this will happen automatically. However, if you do not want your subscription to automatically renew for the 2020/21 Season, or wish to use alternative payment methods, you must contact [email protected] by no later than 25th August 2020, or you may be charged.

Last edited:

shmmeee

What a scummy company. Just have a cancel sub link or even better don’t auto renew.

Also 70% net? So they take costs and then 30% on top? Anyone know how much the club actually get?

samccov1987

Just checked and I’ve had the same email.

£140 notes for the season - home and away games via Mr VPN.

samccov1987

Many teams in the championship do not use ifollow, so you may not get those games - may be worth checking

Yes think blues may be one of the teams who don’t. I’ve got Sky so will be able to watch a lot of midweek games on that.

Be interested what the season membership looks like when they’re announced. Will be a season ticket and one of Sky Sports or I Follow. Gets more and more expensive watching sport, BT Sport and the Champions League is already one subscription too much.

bradwellskyblues

is this not the price for overseas , have just looked on my i follow and it says details of the packages available will be announced soon

ccfc1234

Yes think blues may be one of the teams who don’t. I’ve got Sky so will be able to watch a lot of midweek games on that.

Be interested what the season membership looks like when they’re announced. Will be a season ticket and one of Sky Sports or I Follow. Gets more and more expensive watching sport, BT Sport and the Champions League is already one subscription too much.
Agree I just gave up the champions league on BT as too many games clashed with Coventry games I was attending or watching on Ifollow.

Would love a Coventry city channel but a little unrealistic.

shmmeee

giphy.gif

TTG

Don't we get like multiple cameras and better quality ones too? That should be good

Skyblue_LDN

Agree I just gave up the champions league on BT as too many games clashed with Coventry games I was attending or watching on Ifollow.

Would love a Coventry city channel but a little unrealistic.

I’d happily pay for a season ticket if it came with a streaming service, I can rarely get to games so make do with the ifollow commentary plus the odd stream on Facebook

pipkin73

Many teams in the championship do not use ifollow, so you may not get those games - may be worth checking
Only about 5 do , but the only games you don't get is when both have club channels. As I advertise games and channels I get lots of calls from bars to see if a new game is available. This season shit loads for Leeds. I told them ifollow the other team or subscribe to Leeds own channel. As a side note 1 year in to the new Sky deal clubs are not happy as Leeds were shown 17 times, other clubs 4 or 5 .

Ccfcsj

I received the following email (I do the monthly pass)

We hope you have enjoyed the 2019/20 Season and your subscription to iFollow Sky Blues.

iFollow Sky Blues is currently undergoing some exciting updates ahead of the new season that will further enhance your experience as a subscriber.

Unfortunately, we will no longer support Direct Debit payments, and as such, you will be required to re-subscribe via an alternative payment method in order to continue to access exclusive iFollow Sky Blues content for the 2020/21 Season.

Your current subscription will not auto-renew.

Please visit the iFollow Sky Blues website from 25th August 2020 to re-subscribe. With live video streaming of matches, audio match commentary, behind the scenes content, newsletters, match highlights and much more, there’s no better way to get closer to your club.

If you have any queries regarding your account, please contact [email protected].

EFL Digital

Esoterica

From the offal:
  • All Season Passes will renew on the 1st of September ahead of the 2020/21 season
  • There is a price increase for the international products:
    • International Season Passes will increase to the equivalent of £140
    • International Monthly Passes will increase to £20 per month
  • Subscribers to those products will therefore be charged the new rates ahead of the new season.
  • There will be no increase to the price of iFollow Audio Products in the UK
  • We await confirmation on the pricing for UK Match passes for the coming season
Further updates will be provided in due course regarding iFollow for the 2020/21 season.

The price has gone up but am a bit concerned by how many matches will not be shown due to them being live on Sky. I don't really care about the price increase but in conjuction with the inconvenience of more matches being unavailable due to broadcasting rights, it'll be annoying.

jordan210

From the offal:
  • All Season Passes will renew on the 1st of September ahead of the 2020/21 season
  • There is a price increase for the international products:
    • International Season Passes will increase to the equivalent of £140
    • International Monthly Passes will increase to £20 per month
  • Subscribers to those products will therefore be charged the new rates ahead of the new season.
  • There will be no increase to the price of iFollow Audio Products in the UK
  • We await confirmation on the pricing for UK Match passes for the coming season
Further updates will be provided in due course regarding iFollow for the 2020/21 season.

The price has gone up but am a bit concerned by how many matches will not be shown due to them being live on Sky. I don't really care about the price increase but in conjuction with the inconvenience of more matches being unavailable due to broadcasting rights, it'll be annoying.

Doesn't ifollow still show it abroad even if its on sky. So international will basically get all games ?

Esoterica

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Must be my memory playing tricks then - I'm probably mixing it up with the FA Cup games. That made me feel like I lost a lot of matches last season because of needing replays with Ipswich, Bristol and Birmingham!

RegTheDonk

In the UK I'd imagine buying a season ticket (or season membership) would give you a match pass to iFollow for games behind closed doors.
Non season ticket holders could buy a per-game match pass.

Once crowds are allowed back, your season ticket or membership then just gets you in the ground and iFollow will revert to everyone paying for a per-game match pass when there's no restrictions (on Sat or on Sky).

larry_david

My understanding is then that they don't know wtf is going on. I assume any games behind closed doors will be available to UK residents at a cost

Legia Sky Blue

It makes sense for the EFL/ FA to put a temporary halt to the ban on live games being shown in the UK that are played on Saturday afternoons while games are BCD, and clubs can't get any gate income. When fans go back then revert to the old regulations if that is what they want. Given the uncertainty over how long BCD games will continue, I think it unlikely a season pass would be open to UK subscribers, but instead match passes on a game by game basis until the BCD situation ends. To not do that would be a real case of football shooting itself in the foot.

robbiekeane

What a scummy company. Just have a cancel sub link or even better don’t auto renew.

Also 70% net? So they take costs and then 30% on top? Anyone know how much the club actually get?
Really fucks me off - I told them to cancel it and I’ll make my mind up in my own time.
As bad as insurance companies

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

You sure? I had foreign iFollow last season and I’m sure there were no missing games.

Sky only show a handful of L1 during int breaks. Show a lot more Championship so prob more fussed about the exclusivity. Also if it's foreign it's not competing with the domestic Sky deal.

Users who are viewing this thread