2018-19 Shirt Launch and Evening with Mark Robins - 29th June (1 Viewer)

mark82

Anyone who goes please ask "why do we persist in pathetic kick offs? Giving the ball straight to the opposition? "
Frustrates the hell out of me then complement him on the fantastic job he's done so far !

And the throw-in's. That frustrated me more than anything last year.

Ricketts

Anyone who goes please ask "why do we persist in pathetic kick offs? Giving the ball straight to the opposition? "
Frustrates the hell out of me then complement him on the fantastic job he's done so far !

Didn't you notice though, it was all part of an elaberate masterplan to get promotion.

We didn't do it at Wembley. Caught everybody by suprise. Genius.

I went to the shirt evening last year, If its the same format I certainly won't be taking the dining option. Half a dozen tables like a goldfish bowl surrounded by the cheap seats. We all had to watch while they had their dinner.

(There was a dressed-up woman with big tits though, so it wasn't all bad.)

stevefloyd

Didn't you notice though, it was all part of an elaberate masterplan to get promotion.

We didn't do it at Wembley. Caught everybody by suprise. Genius.

I went to the shirt evening last year, If its the same format I certainly won't be taking the dining option. Half a dozen tables like a goldfish bowl surrounded by the cheap seats. We all had to watch while they had their dinner.

(There was a dressed-up woman with big tits though, so it wasn't all bad.)
Can't beat a nice big pair of tits... Slade and Thorn :)

oakey

Please ask if the players can be made to wear LONG sleeve shirts or SHORT sleeve shirts NOT both by having a non matching under armour shirt below the real shirt.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Esoterica

Would need to put name on back (and introduce them), as we are unlikely to recognise Bearded tattoo boy from the non league....unless we are signing Ronaldo!
Or they could project his Wiki page and a Youtube video of the 6 goals he scored on loan at Falkirk in 2011 and the whole room will have all the information they need to write him off or declare him a world beater.

Leamington Pete

Please ask if the players can be made to wear LONG sleeve shirts or SHORT sleeve shirts NOT both by having a non matching under armour shirt below the real shirt.
Thanks.

Hasn’t the under armour thingy got to match the shirt colour? Rules innit.

ccfcrob

Does anyone have 3 spare tickets for this event. Just had an email from the club saying that there was an "error" with my purchase (from over 2 weeks ago) and it is now sold out. They will only refund me even though it was their error. Obviously I will pay for them with a little extra on top for your trouble.

speedie87

club are turning away money at the moment , I ordered about £150 worth of stuff of website the other day only to get an email a couple of days later saying sorry we haven’t got half of that stuff in stock , the website isn’t updating to show things aren’t in stock

the rumpo kid

Can you pre order the shirt ?
I'm going on hols on the 30th and want to know if you can collect pre orders on the 29th or have to wait till after the launch ? Anyone ?

Ashdown

Can you pre order the shirt ?
I'm going on hols on the 30th and want to know if you can collect pre orders on the 29th or have to wait till after the launch ? Anyone ?
I checked that with the club and they say, available at the launch and then in store on the 30th onwards. I guess you could ask if someone will buy you one on the evening if you have any contacts ?! Either that or you better have a late flight and go to the shop before the airport ?

Great_Expectations

Despite having a ST for 20 years (bar that season), I’ve never been to a kit launch, yet the optimism and excitement to the end of last season, combined with this pre season convinced me to.

I appreciate it can be looked at in two ways, but if success and promising signings have increased an already passionate and committed fan, let’s hope it can also entice those on the periphery.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
club are turning away money at the moment , I ordered about £150 worth of stuff of website the other day only to get an email a couple of days later saying sorry we haven’t got half of that stuff in stock , the website isn’t updating to show things aren’t in stock

Same. Not quite £150 but all went through fine then 2 days later was told to expect a refund

mark82

I think the website & shop is run by Just Sport. Sure the club will be as frustrated about it.

Users who are viewing this thread