2018-19 Kit thread (3 Viewers)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Think most of Nike’s templates seem to have the ‘bold’ single colour in the middle with different colour for the arms, some plain colour others with a pattern a guessing we will have something along those lines

Anything but the pyjama button that the Man City top has, please :)

Cranfield Sky Blue

I was wondering what you guys thought of having a simplified version of the badge; just the castle, elephant and ball. It's similar to what we had a few years back but with the elements from the actual badge. Also, I used Nike's new template and did my own version of the white and sky blue stripes that Nike love, adding the thin navy stripes, and wanted to know how you would feel about that :)
884852d301e704a579ba77af403fc067.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

No disrespect to you sir.... but leave our superb badge alone... Please... There! I’ve been nice!

oakey

B, E and K are the only bearable ones. The rest are awful, sorry.
Special request, no undershirts that do not match the kit please. Time they were banned as they look terrible.
Long sleeve shirts of official kit only.
Sky blue shorts and socks too please.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
B, E and K are the only bearable ones. The rest are awful, sorry.
Special request, no undershirts that do not match the kit please. Time they were banned as they look terrible.
Long sleeve shirts of official kit only.
Sky blue shorts and socks too please.

Isn’t there a rule now that players have to wear a matching colour to their matchday shirt if they want to wear something like an under armour?

oakey

Isn’t there a rule now that players have to wear a matching colour to their matchday shirt if they want to wear something like an under armour?
Well if there is ours didn't match this year. Undershirt was a few shades lighter than the real shirt. It looks horrible.

AJB1983

Surely the kit has to be different enough in order for people to justify buying it, but looking at the Nike teamwear templates most would be plain sky blue again, just slightly different collar and design.

Unless of course the new kit is the Wembley kit, and the fact they said it won’t be next seasons kit was purely down to the sponsor being different?

I personally think this seasons kit (and the Wembley shirt) have been the best in years.

rob9872

Love E H & K but as Nike don't do 3XL it makes no difference to me

I'll buy my daughter one whatever mo.nstrosity they decide on :)

Tommo72

2FC4A0ED-D45E-4B0D-9071-25FA889070F6.jpeg This photo of Chay Thompson yday with a new colour way for the tracky - yellow on the tick and arms suggests it may be part of the new season range? Nikey again then...

ajsccfc

That's the one!. This is the kit I was thinking of in particular

slovenia-away-football-shirt-2016-17.jpg

Googling them, they've got a load of swanky kits with the similar kind of thing. We should go full Balkan next season

Users who are viewing this thread