July 28th
Away V Oxford United
August 1st

Last edited:

cornoccfc

Nice away pre-season game.

Northampton Town away next please :)

Sky Blue Harry H

If Hockaday stays, I wouldn't be surprised if we were to have a tie against Forest Green Rovers, which I wouldn't mind as that'd be another ground I've not visited before!

Isn't it them who had Jon Parkin and (gulp) Lee Hughes?

ccfc92

Broke down in Luton, and pulled into the Rugby club, just off the M1, never seen so many blatant drug deals in a car park while waiting to be recovered :laugh:

Hobo

Bournemouth? Middlesborough?

Monners

A game down south would be welcome for me as there's not going to be many league fixtures closer than going to the Ricoh for me next season.
Just out of curiosity Chief, but do you live anywhere near Beech Road? Near a pub called the Florence (I think). Wife was at Pompey Uni many years ago.

chiefdave

Just out of curiosity Chief, but do you live anywhere near Beech Road? Near a pub called the Florence (I think). Wife was at Pompey Uni many years ago.

Probably about a mile away. Occasionally go in the Florence when I'm out walking the dog (that's not a euphemism!).

Monners

Probably about a mile away. Occasionally go in the Florence when I'm out walking the dog (that's not a euphemism!).

Quite liked Southsea - happy days spending my spare tuppences at Clarence Parade Pier. That isn't a euphenism either! Used to drink in a place called Owens (about 1990 time), and go into Old Pompey ot the Still and West.

CCFCKirky

Annual away game vs Nuneaton is pretty much a certain, I would like a Bournemouth game so I can go and see some family

stupot07

Annual away game vs Nuneaton is pretty much a certain, I would like a Bournemouth game so I can go and see some family

Hope for better weather that last pre season. A tad scary standing in a metal stand, with a metal floor, holding a metal stanchion with a lightening storm going on :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

covboy1987

If Hockaday stays, I wouldn't be surprised if we were to have a tie against Forest Green Rovers, which I wouldn't mind as that'd be another ground I've not visited before!

only a guess but mow-bray will bring his own team lock stock and barrel and he has already said -It’s not a contract discussion, it’s an infrastructure, foundation discussion' - cannot see hardly any of the present coaches being part of the future

skybluejelly

Nothing new there then ;) Been some years since we've had a home one hasn't it?

Wasps probably wouldn't let us have the use of the ground out of the normal season anyway ��

I think Norwich was the last home friendly ..the closest we get now is nuneaton

Users who are viewing this thread