2013 (1 Viewer)

O

odysseus

Happy New Year. Am 50/50 as to what 2013 will hold for the sky blues. Will MR keep the revival on the pitch going or will sisu pull the plug. Interesting year ahead. Here is hoping it is a good one.

wingy

To a Kid born in the 50's The thread title almost has a touch of space age /SCiFi ring to it ,so the Stellar success to continue ,we're on the launchpad ready for orbit.;)Been on the red wine.:eek:

Bailey back, Clarke signing, and hopefully Moussa signing long term. The Sky is Blue and so is the future.

Now if McGoldrick was to be a Sky Blue as well we would be Championship favourites let alone play offs.

rupert_bear

Not bothered if SISU "pull the plug" as i firmly believe there are happenings behind the scenes, it is how they pull it, i still think the reason Ms Seppella is actively involved now is to broker a get out deal.

O

odysseus

Am pretty sure things are rattling on behind the scenes. I think SISU are manoeuvering the club to a position where costs are minimal and potential is maximised with a view to sell. Long term investment for them and undoubtedly will take a good while yet though. Still think we have not seen the back of Ranson, Hoffman et al.

Users who are viewing this thread