2013 Transfer Rumours (1 Viewer)

ronan_cov

Burton Albion strikers Calvin Zola and matt Paterson are being monitored with possible summer moves to Coventry City and Notts County respectively.

James Wilson of to Coventry in January from Bristol city

Craig Morgan is set to snub a new contract at Rotherham by signing for Coventry City in January

Dundee United , Hibernian, Millwall ,Coventry, MK Dons and Charlton Athletic are interested in signing Jason Koumas on a free transfer.

Coventry City to sign David Mcgoldrick for 100k and Calvin Zola for the same price, going out will be Roy O'donovan 100k, Kevin Malaga 50k and McSheffrey 150k

Zola and Paterson from Burton wanted by Coventry City, both signing January.

Astute

Who are we going to pay 100k to take RoD?

skybluebeduff

Plus the cow jumped over the moon and my little nipples went to France.......

Please don't use Football Rumors site!. It's as reliable as a chocolate fireguard.

wingy

The E word comes to the rescue??

Been playing at the back of my mind for a few weeks now.

KersleyDigs

Sisu will surely be planning for the E word to rescue them for spending again. I'm sure they'll break some trivial rule ;-)

At least we'll get some sort of return on Malaga. I can't see us selling Sheffers as he's starting to come good. Robins is giving ROD 1 more chance so he wont be sold until the summer if at all. Goldie will cost waaaaaaay more than 100k and i cant see us singing that many new players tbh. SISU are tight as a duck's arse, so why would there fork out a whole load of money to buy those players. If we get decent owners, i'd love to sign those players, but at the end of the day, its not likely. Its just rumours until the ink os dry on the contract

procdoc

The only player I can see us making an effort to sign is McGoldrick. Is Reece Brown still with us? If he is can't we terminate that loan and get someone else in?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Think McGoldrick is more likely to cost £250k + and will be in demand elsewhere. Not only that but his agent will seek to get maximum return for his client and himself. In terms of paying his wages ..... if CCFC reduced the squad size to say 28 to 30 players instead of 38 (?) then the wages saved could pay his salary........ not going to be easy to offload some of the players though. Say those 8 players or so were only on league average salaries £1500 thats £12k pw or £624K pa (not saying he would be on £12k pw btw)

Whilst it would do us all the power of good to keep him on present form I am not getting my hopes up ...... wont be so disappointed then. We have been here so many times before

In terms of financing team changes then we also need to bear in mind the effect of any recovery action in respect of the rent unpaid.......... that could throw a spanner in the works - could even result in an embargo or worse :thinking about:

not entirely sure we should get our hopes ...... sorry to be the pourer of cold water

sky_blue_up_north

Someone on Twitter said Mcgoldrick is off to Cardiff, same source was also right about Gunner and Turner...:(

Users who are viewing this thread