Item 2012 signed shirt (1 Viewer)

Hello, would like to ask if anyone could direct me where i could find a signed cov shirt from 2012 season? My good friends son is a huge sky blue fan and is due to turn 8 end of the month and id like to get him a special gift, being a grimsby fan i had the pleasant experience of going to a few games last season with my pal and his boy, i know its maybe a long shot but would mean the world to me to get him something special, on a side note the few games i came along too was fantastic and what a great bunch of fans you guys have, i look forward to future games with them but would really appreciate any help finding this shirt as its the year he was born and feels like a gift he would cherish, thanks PUSB

superskyblue

Good luck tracking something down. If he's born September 2012 then it's the shirt from our first year in L1. Probably better than the relegation shirt from the year before!

superskyblue

This is the one. Signed by Carl Baker who was probably one of the best players that year and captain in a lot of the games.

mark82

This is the one. Signed by Carl Baker who was probably one of the best players that year and captain in a lot of the games.

Hope he saw this before it expired. Not bad for £10.

Users who are viewing this thread