2007/08 elite supporter roll call (1 Viewer)

ProfessorbyGrace

My step dad still has his ‘87 FA Cup Final scarf, which is in impeccable condition.

It did have beer, sweat, bits of vomit and even blood on it (from when he was hit in the head by a flag during the game), and was intent on keeping it that way until my mother washed it in 1995.

I can still hear the screams now; blood curdling.

I had a scarf from 1993, up until I moved from Nuneaton to South Wales in the late 00’s. Strangely it never made the trip with me, even though I packed it. 🤷‍♂️

CJ_covblaze

A completely pointless post warning!!!

Just found my 07/08 exclusive scarf all season ticket holders received as a gift. I had put it in an old box of scarfs and thought I’d lost it.

who else has got one??
Not sure where mine is but I took my Grandad’s to the Wembley games in 17, 18 and 23. Wish he could’ve been there to wear it but it was nice to have something like that there.

hamertime

I found my 'cashless' card the other day (brought in around the time SISU took over) used to buy food/drink at The Arena - wonder if I left any balance on it
Some lads I know were having an field day with the fake £20 notes that were rife at the time, buying bottle after bottle with a fresh £20 off the birds that walked round with the beer in a rucksack 😂

SkyBlueTam

A completely pointless post warning!!!

Just found my 07/08 exclusive scarf all season ticket holders received as a gift. I had put it in an old box of scarfs and thought I’d lost it.

who else has got one??
It's my go to scarf, especially when it's cold.

skybluericoh

My step dad still has his ‘87 FA Cup Final scarf, which is in impeccable condition.

It did have beer, sweat, bits of vomit and even blood on it (from when he was hit in the head by a flag during the game), and was intent on keeping it that way until my mother washed it in 1995.

I can still hear the screams now; blood curdling.

I had a scarf from 1993, up until I moved from Nuneaton to South Wales in the late 00’s. Strangely it never made the trip with me, even though I packed it. 🤷‍♂️
Got my FA cup final ticket, scarf program and the Pink I bought at the train station when we got back, took it straight into the rocket to read through and carried it all round town. What a night!!!!

skybluericoh

Can you remember how much the print was I can’t even remember buying it
Think it was around £80 -£100 but not sure. Don’t think you can make it out, but this has dad and small son holding hands walking towards the ground, I wanted one with daughter with blonde hair, was told that would be a commission and would be north of £250 so settled for this although my son was to young to take to HR

Users who are viewing this thread