2000 more (2 Viewers)

Ccfc1979

what rent do MK Dons pay ?

It is on land owned by a consortium headed by owner and chairman Winckleman. They built one tier then sold land to retail units to pay for completion of upper tier. As far as I know, the club - via that consortium - owns the lot.

kdrinkell

lol surely ccfcway is taking the piss,what could their rent have anything to do with our allocation of extra tickets :thinking about:

Savonumber1

Currently we are a top top TOP side, I havent followed us for many years until the start of this season when we hit rock Bottom. I must say, the away support for the SKy Blues is absolutely staggering.

I was going out Boozing in Bedworth on Saturday but I am in two minds at the moment, I have got the pass either way. MK Donsa away is calling me.

Brighton Sky Blue

Remember us packing out the away end at Ashton Gate last season in that 'must win' game. Bloody toothless display!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Remember us packing out the away end at Ashton Gate last season in that 'must win' game. Bloody toothless display!

I never went that game. Had one ticket and it was either me or the old man who could go. He hadnt managed too many away games before that one so i let him have the ticket for the game. Bloomin glad i did ;)

Safe to say i don't think we will ever see such a performance (or non-performance) like it again, least not under Robins. I don't think he'd allow even half as bad a performance leg alone one that bad!

Brighton Sky Blue

I never went that game. Had one ticket and it was either me or the old man who could go. He hadnt managed too many away games before that one so i let him have the ticket for the game. Bloomin glad i did ;)

Safe to say i don't think we will ever see such a performance (or non-performance) like it again, least not under Robins. I don't think he'd allow even half as bad a performance leg alone one that bad!

I did and to add insult to injury we got drenched on the way back to the coach!

The CableGuy

There were a lot of 'must win' games last season. The fans turned up. The team didn't.

That was then, this is now. Now we have a real team, playing for (what has to be said) a real Manager.

Last time I recall us doing well with a big away following in the league was Peterborough under Coleman.

We won 1-0 with a John Stead goal and were around the play off's on the back of a good run. That was around March 2010 and we played another 11 games and won none.

Mucca Mad Boys

Last time I recall us doing well with a big away following in the league was Peterborough under Coleman.

We won 1-0 with a John Stead goal and were around the play off's on the back of a good run. That was around March 2010 and we played another 11 games and won none.

Great atmosphere, shit game though.

Tank Top

It may give an indication to how we will fare without Talisman
McGoldrick, if he leaves.
Is it the most important game of the Season? well it could be
but if we lose I don't think the damage would be terminal, It
would be disappointing to end our unbeaten run, but laws of averages means it will happen at some stage.
given our current away form, I remain positive that we can get something from this game. The current folk lore, sugests, "When McGoldrick doesn't score we don't win"...well he won't score on Saturday, that for sure.

The thing with this if he dont score we dont win lark is most the time he's contributed a goal or two to a 3-4 goal margin, not saying he isn't important I'd be over the moon if we kept in but i certainly think we'd still be winning games

Just rang MK box office ordered tickets , collecting at ground tomorrow . The lady on the phone expects them to sell out today at the current rate of calls their getting for the away end.

Bugsy

Just rang MK box office ordered tickets , collecting at ground tomorrow . The lady on the phone expects them to sell out today at the current rate of calls their getting for the away end.

:D:D:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::guitar2::guitar2: does any1 know the max total in the away end.. apologies if some 1 has already mention it..

Last edited:

señor Santiago

:D:D:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::guitar2::guitar2: does any1 know the max total in the away end.. apologies if some 1 has already mention it..

"Away supporters are located in the North Stand at one end of the stadium where normally around 3,000 fans can be accommodated. If demand requires it then the corners to either side of this stand can also be allocated increasing the allocation to over 6,000."
http://www.footballgroundguide.com/milton_keynes_dons/

Ashdown1

I can see this turning into pandemonium tomorrow as so many City fans look to pick up tickets from a ticket booth at MK. Remember its cash only for those buying here { Not credit cards} and there could be 1500 or so Sky Blues doing this. Get there very early chaps or you could be queuing outside for the first half !!

Users who are viewing this thread