2 tickets for Saturday for sale (1 Viewer)

higgs

Unfortunately after avoiding covid for 3 yrs it's finall caught myself and the missus so can't go to the game Saturday anyone looking for two adults tickets sitting together

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

higgs

Was travelling from Ireland for the game ye had better cheer the boys over the line for me Saturday

Saddlebrains

Probably yea

I know immunocompromised people. They're all just getting on with it. You cant live life running away from every possible illness

I appreciate you have underlying conditions, and of course wish you well, but life needs to be lived doesnt it?

Not a dig at anyone btw just a POV

Saddlebrains

Im also asthmatic needing a preventer every morning and evening and have an irregular heartbeat, so Covid could do a number on me, but i also dont want to miss out on moments that you could remember for life

Saddlebrains

TBF if I've got symptoms and I'm due to see my 78 year old father I'll take a test, it's still a dangerous virus for old people.

Yea course, thats understandable and there's still times people should be cautious with it.

Im just saying should people be missing out on things when theres been jab after jab administered for those at risk, zero restrictions etc?

Johhny Blue

Unfortunately after avoiding covid for 3 yrs it's finall caught myself and the missus so can't go to the game Saturday anyone looking for two adults tickets sitting together

Get a second opinion. Maybe you’ll get lucky and it’s only syphyllis

aloisijohnnyaloisi

Are these tickets still available? I could put them to use if so!

oscillatewildly

Nephew had a family package voucher he purchased months ago - No good now tho as this game is sold out.
Thing is, he's only been twice previously this season - Wrexham in the cup and Stoke in the league.
Proud of that boy and his disciplined sacrifice!

hill83

Although there is no legal requirement and there are no current restrictions, isn't it just common decency when you have a contagious and infectious, severe acute respiratory disease, that you stay at home and don't infect other people ?

All joking aside I agree. But that’s just not the reality now. Especially with having to pay for tests now.

Nick

Administrator
Although there is no legal requirement and there are no current restrictions, isn't it just common decency when you have a contagious and infectious, severe acute respiratory disease, that you stay at home and don't infect other people ?

Do people not leave the house when they have a cold?

It's not a severe respiratory disease, that's why people don't even really test for it. People just get on with it, people will be going to work with it, going about their business.

Imagine how many people had it in the crowd on Saturday...

Last edited:

Danceswithhorses

Do people not leave the house when they have a cold?

It's not a severe respiratory disease, that's why people don't even really test for it. People just get on with it, people will be going to work with it, going about their business.

Imagine how many people had it in the crowd on Saturday...
- A cold is not a severe respiratory disease, so to compare it to covid is disingenuous.
- Covid is literally caused by Severe Acute Respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS CoV 2)

Nick

Administrator
- A cold is not a severe respiratory disease, so to compare it to covid is disingenuous.
- Covid is literally caused by Severe Acute Respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS CoV 2)

No it's not. There will be people going about their business with either of them.

It's absolutely no reason to not go to football. People will be going to work with it.

How would you even get tests for it now?

Brylowes

I was feeling really bad all last week and off work, bad chest & dry cough, sore throat and headaches.
I had a long standing hospital appointment booked for Monday afternoon at the Orthopaedic dept, called them first thing Monday morning and gave them all the details.
Call between myself and reception went something like:

Me, “as above….blah blah blah…..blah blah blah….as above”
Re, “have you tested positive for Covid19”
Me, “No”
Re, ”Without a positive Covid19 test result, our advice is to keep your appointment”
Me, ”But I haven’t taken a Covid19 test “
Pause…
Re, “Without a positive Covid19 test result, our advice is to keep your appointment “

Think it’s safe to say they’re really not that concerned about it anymore 🤔

Danceswithhorses

No it's not. There will be people going about their business with either of them.

It's absolutely no reason to not go to football. People will be going to work with it.

How would you even get tests for it now?
Lets just say we disagree on whether covid 19 is comparable to the common cold...i certainly can't remember any lockdowns for the common cold, can you ?
And my second point earlier stands...Covid is literally caused by Severe Acute Respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS CoV 2), so how you can claim 'It's not a severe respiratory disease', i just cannot fathom.

Nick

Administrator
Lets just say we disagree on whether covid 19 is comparable to the common cold...i certainly can't remember any lockdowns for the common cold, can you ?
And my second point earlier stands...Covid is literally caused by Severe Acute Respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS CoV 2), so how you can claim 'It's not a severe respiratory disease', i just cannot fathom.

OK, it's a severe respiratory disease that the vast majority of people won't have more than minimal symptons with.

Are people really trying to tell others to stay in if they think they have it? It's absolutely not a reason to not go to watch one of the biggest games we have had in years.

It's not really a "thing" any more.

Last edited:

skyblu3sk

Hate to tell you, even NHS staff have stopped testing and no longer get free tests. The World is moving on... apart from China.

Hiraeth

Mixed feelings on this one. I get that tests are no longer free under this government and I'm generally for people living their lives, well as long as they don't try and do another tedious bloody pitch invasion and run over the memory of Dom Hyams contribution to our season.

Having lost my Dad following COVID infection in the past year during a surge in COVID cases when many were happy to talk at length to everyone about 'living with the virus' and then on the other hand had mates suicidal years ago back when restrictions were really severe and in place for longer due to the delays in applying them effectively, I feel I can see both sides.

I'm pro personal choice and I respect higgs for their decision on this one. I buy tests and have previously missed games when positive knowing that a number of the folks sat around us aren't exactly spring chickens and I don't like the thought of inadvertently potentially causing them harm.

Having said that I wouldn't dream of telling anyone else what they should or shouldn't do in these circumstances - we're all Sky Blues at the end of the day - let's do the business in the last two games and make sure Higgs and their missus have another home game to go to this season

Users who are viewing this thread