2 spares for Crewe (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

So I attempted to buy 2 tickets online, was told the first payment was unsuccessful. Went and tried again, which worked...to then check e-mail and see confirmation for 2 loads of tickets. Which leaves me a) a bit egg-on-face but b) with 2 extra tickets.

Early days, would anyone be interested?

Adge

I’ve done that before but with Home tickets. Don’t live in Cov so couldn’t take them back before the match so had to take a gamble so obviously only used 1 pair of tickets. When I contacted the ticket office they could obviously see that I only used 1 pair off tickets on the night. Had a refund within 48 hours. Would like to think they would do the same for you.

Brighton Sky Blue

I’ve done that before but with Home tickets. Don’t live in Cov so couldn’t take them back before the match so had to take a gamble so obviously only used 1 pair of tickets. When I contacted the ticket office they could obviously see that I only used 1 pair off tickets on the night. Had a refund within 48 hours. Would like to think they would do the same for you.

Cheers will try that.

Finchy

I’d be happy to take them off your hands. Ideally wanted and adult and child but gladly pay the face value for two adult ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread