2 Secured sites (1 Viewer)

Sisued

Where are they then Fisher?
You told us a week or so a go that they were done deals so where are the details?
Where are the plans for the modular stadium?
Surely they have been drawn up or are you waiting for the lego kit to arrive you fucking charlatan

ccfcway

Can anyone add to the list of "outstanding issues"

1) The have 2 secured sites and will let us know weeks ago
2) Plans for the site will be shown to us week ago
3) Competitive Travel arrangements for the 15 who are going to Northampton will be announced weeks ago
4) PSL seat holders will be contacted weeks ago
5) We are debt free !

Where are they then Fisher?
You told us a week or so a go that they were done deals so where are the details?
Where are the plans for the modular stadium?
Surely they have been drawn up or are you waiting for the lego kit to arrive you fucking charlatan

The answer will be that as always negotiations continue behind closed doors blah blah blah blah blah. Have they paid this bond yet to the FL that was being held whilst we are away from the City?

SkyBlue_Bear83

3) Competitive Travel arrangements for the 15 who are going to Northampton will be announced weeks ago
5) We are debt free !

He said they were announcing the kit sponsor within 10 days, can't remember when that interview was though so it may not be 10 days yet

RogerH

Having the application for a Judicial Review knocked back has I think caused SISU to review their whole strategy, including the "new stadium".
Instead of the normal bullish statement, SISU have been quiet since the JR was knocked back.
Let's hope they finally see sense and realise the game is up, and sell up.

skybluelee

Having the application for a Judicial Review knocked back has I think caused SISU to review their whole strategy, including the "new stadium".
Instead of the normal bullish statement, SISU have been quiet since the JR was knocked back.
Let's hope they finally see sense and realise the game is up, and sell up.

Stop teasing me.

SkyBlueScottie

Thats been announced to be fair....

The answer will be that as always negotiations continue behind closed doors blah blah blah blah blah. Have they paid this bond yet to the FL that was being held whilst we are away from the City?

Dont think they need to pay it, think they need to show they have the means to do so....

James Smith

5) We are debt free !
I think they did announce coach travel to Sixfields at £7.50, it leaves from some carpark somewhere in our city.

Jim

I think they did announce coach travel to Sixfields at £7.50, it leaves from some carpark somewhere in our city.

I thought the whole point was that were obilged to provide travel free of charge as part of the groundshare agreement, or did I imagine this?

Cranfield Sky Blue

5) We are debt free !

1) It is ACL's fault
2) It is ACL's fault
3) It is ACL's fault
4) It is ACL's fault
5) It is ACL's fault

He said they were announcing the kit sponsor within 10 days, can't remember when that interview was though so it may not be 10 days yet

We have a kit sponsor but due to the embarrassing owners the new sponsor has insisited in their logo appearing in sky blue on the home kit and yellow on the away kit.

Sky Blue Kid

TheParsonsHose....... The £1m is to be paid if the permanent move to a new stadium takes longer than 5 years....but we all know that it will be put into one of the "Arms" of the business that will be conveniently "Liquidised" around the time that the payment is due. :)

James Smith

I thought the whole point was that were obilged to provide travel free of charge as part of the groundshare agreement, or did I imagine this?
Yeah I thought they were too, but instead just reduced the ticket prices.

L

longjohnskyblue

The transport should be free, I'm sure it is in the rules!

(sorry forgot rules no longer apply to sisu)

skyblueinBaku

If there is a rule about free travel to groundshare venues, I'm sure that I read somewhere that TF said it's not a groundshare but a rental. That way, they don't need to supply free transport if that is required by FL rules about ground sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread