2 out 2 in (1 Viewer)

Perryccfc

Spoke to a guy in twitter who's pretty good with his transfers. I asked about Coventry and he said he has a link with the club through a 3rd party and that he expects Juke and Turner will go to Cardiff. Parkin is already done. And McDonald is the last! He said he doesn't think clingan will leave, If he does it will involve a player from the buyer. There was also a SMALL chance we may bid for a lower league player but wasn't sure who and didn't want to commit. Fingers crossed

SkyBlue_Bear83

Not terrible, I would say we have strengthened the squad a bit by swapping a defender for a striker. Clingan is a must keep for me and I would like to see a CAM come in as well.

SkyBlue_Bear83

We never replaced king,and juke will be off. How have we strengthened??
Sorry I mean if those deals happened the squad would be stronger at the end of today than it was at the beginning of the day.
Not strengthened in comparison with last season and the whole summer. :laugh:

Perryccfc

I know valiant. Didn't really word that well, I meant take what this guy has said with a pinch of salt as he said parkin deal was done. Which it's obviously not :)

leedsfan

Sorry for invading your board lads. Leeds fan in peace. Hearing from a few reliable sources that we've offered £700k + Billy Paynter for Clingan. Just thought you might like to know. Dont know too much about Clingan but you seem to rate him highly. I feel your pain with your best players leaving, ours left yesterday. Well anyway good luck for the season

Perryccfc

Sorry for invading your board lads. Leeds fan in peace. Hearing from a few reliable sources that we've offered £700k + Billy Paynter for Clingan. Just thought you might like to know. Dont know too much about Clingan but you seem to rate him highly. I feel your pain with your best players leaving, ours left yesterday. Well anyway good luck for the season

Please nooooooooooo

OBLONG

Just saw on Twitter 'Damien Mozika set to leave Bury'. Wasn't there a piece in the telegraph saying we were interested?

Users who are viewing this thread