2 New Trialists (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

A Brazillian striker (Hulk) and a Portugese Winger (Nani) have joined the club on trial..

Ccfcisparks

I can confirm from a source near the club that the striker is Marcelo Matrone from a Finnish Club and the winger is Edinisnho

RoboCCFC90

I can confirm from a source near the club that the striker is Marcelo Matrone from a Finnish Club and the winger is Edinisnho

Google came up blank when I punched in second name Edinisnho ...

woody11462

Jesus this is cringeworthy! He's got rafts of celebrations on YouTube, Lady Gaga, etc. he'd get booked every time he scores for time wasting, he takes an eternity to do them! I'd be hoping he doesn't score!

Manchester_sky_blue

Don't we always have a "Brazilian striker" on trial every transfer window? Just smacks of some subversive advertising by SISU. "Come to sixfields and help us afford this exciting Brazilian striker and Portuguese winger"

shmmeee

Don't (or didn't, if the link is no longer) SISU have an interest in Malmo FF? :thinking about:

Ranson was linked but nothing came of it I think. Funnily enough the only positive source I could find was your good self in a previous thread ;)

Users who are viewing this thread