2 New Parody Videos (1 Viewer)

gruffskyblue

Hi all,

It's been 3 years since my last Coventry City parody video so I thought I'd better get back on it. Having plenty of time on my hands during the summer holidays I have created two new parody videos.

One is a bad lip reading video. I'm a great fan of the NFL lip reading vids. The other is a vocal parody using players names in well known songs. Coventry City players feature heavily of course!

I hope you enjoy them.

gruffskyblue

lifeskyblue

Loved the second one. Very clever use of names. You must have spent days getting them right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Hi all,

It's been 3 years since my last Coventry City parody video so I thought I'd better get back on it. Having plenty of time on my hands during the summer holidays I have created two new parody videos.

One is a bad lip reading video. I'm a great fan of the NFL lip reading vids. The other is a vocal parody using players names in well known songs. Coventry City players feature heavily of course!

I hope you enjoy them.

gruffskyblue

That as absolutely brilliant! Loved the second one so much and laughed all the way through!

Don's hat and bows in reverence.

You're a top man Mr. G. :)

Otis

That as absolutely brilliant! Loved the second one so much and laughed all the way through!

Don's hat and bows in reverence.

You're a top man Mr. G. :)
I need you to come round here and sing some of my songs for me. ;) You have the voice of an angel and mine is the angel of death.

Samo

You should send the second one to Sky Sports, it's genius.

gruffskyblue

Thanks again. I've posted the Singing video to @ThePoke on Twitter Alkhen so we'll see if that goes anywhere. Terrible result today. The next song will surely be 'Things Can Only Get Better', 'The Only Way is Up' or 'I'm a Loser Baby!'

King of the Lesbians

Anything that puts a smile on my face after todays result deserves more than 1 like.
"Henrick Mithar-Hitar Chicken-Dinner Shitar-Hitoran" is fucking genius...

Users who are viewing this thread