2 in 10 (5 Viewers)

CovBrummie94

I can feel the playoffs slipping away which is incredibly frustrating, but after taking a step back I can realise we’re having a fantastic season. If we achieve a top half finish I will be happy although it will be tinged with a little disappointment now if we don’t make the playoffs.

Really hope Robins can do something to bolster the squad in Jan and push for the playoffs. That bench yesterday was shocking, we need some depth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saddlebrains

We're a decent midtable side that had a good start.

Thats literally it. When you compare our depth to the top 10 in this league We're nowhere near the level.

On our day with a fully fit squad we will beat anyone (see the fulham game)

But when we still have a squad with players like Dacosta, Pask, Shipley etc to come onto a bench and be options when injuries/suspensions mount up, it shows.

We are a Jan/Summer window away from a proper play off push in my view.

Lets just enjoy the fact We're 15 points from Guaranteed safety and enjoy from March onwards seeing giving the young lads a go, see if the likes of Howley/Rus/Eccles etc are going to make it when we've got nothing to play for.

Yes its frustrating after the start we had but did anyone really believe we We're play off material? I think we all know we weren't. Anything top half from where we've been 4 years ago with our constraints is fantastic

Then with a decent summer window, hopefully we can make a proper fist of it next season with more strength in the squad

Grendel

Sisu certainly my have done a good job to get fans to accept average and crumbs of their table

higgs

We have had a cracking start to the season it's not a true reflection of where we will finish. A lot of teams are picking up now. We need to invest again in the summer

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reppz

Lol! West Brom aren’t a good side……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Fulham are head and shoulders above West Brom and we stuck 4 past them.

It’s all relative obviously but in the context of this season I honestly think there are only 2 good sides (although Bournemouth are being found out as well) in this league. The rest are easily beatable if you set up properly. Robins has got it completely wrong pretty much every game since Fulham. He’s running out of ideas and needs to go.

Londonccfcfan

We have had a cracking start to the season it's not a true reflection of where we will finish. A lot of teams are picking up now. We need to invest again in the summer

Hows it not a true reflection? Our league position is very accurate of where we are.

With luck on another day we win that game yesterday.

Grendel

We could lose the next 3 and be in worse form, and still have play off ambitions.

Our start has ensured we will be there or there abouts in and around play offs.

Ensures it? Your memory is short

Grendel

Jeez here is crawling out the woodwork.

What are you on about?

To dismiss actual form over a period of games is ridiculous especially as the main factor in the early run is now just not performing

Londonccfcfan

What are you on about?

To dismiss actual form over a period of games is ridiculous especially as the main factor in the early run is now just not performing
Every month every season same old shite. Your constant negativity is so boring its tiring.

Grendel

Every month every season same old shite. Your constant negativity is so boring its tiring.

So the only opinions that count are happy clapping ones gotcha

Londonccfcfan

If illness has been through the camp perhaps that did something. More on about how we start games especially against ‘good’ sides.

I did think and say that if we scored one we’d likely get another, but you can only pull off late comebacks so many times. We haven’t looked the same since Fulham in all honesty which seems to me to be down to a drop in intensity and over time, confidence.

The starts are definately a big concern. This is partly Robins tactics to start with. To not start with your only fit centre back Hyam yesterday was a big mistake.

Seems like most weeks in hindsight MR is admitting mistakes.

Positive side is we always look better quicker and stronger as the game gos on.

Grendel

Since Gyokeres stopped scoring we’ve got 11 points in 10 games

But it’s all good

Brighton Sky Blue

The starts are definately a big concern. This is partly Robins tactics to start with. To not start with your only fit centre back Hyam yesterday was a big mistake.

Seems like most weeks in hindsight MR is admitting mistakes.

Positive side is we always look better quicker and stronger as the game gos on.

The overriding theme for me is the drop off in intensity and tempo. We slow down, the opposition gets to organise in front of us and positions or chances go begging. If we had players capable of unpicking such teams that’s fine, but we got more success before by hitting teams quickly before they have the chance to regroup.

This is before we look at putting wing backs in a central 3.

Warwickhunt

we really need to get some big Effin bruisers in January we look so small against the ex premiership players!

CCFCSteve

Our form is bad.

If we have playoff ambitions then this has to change.

On CWR yesterday they said we got 19 points from first ten games and 14 from the second ten. A massive step up from last year. Should’ve beaten blues but aside from that and the shitshow at Luton there aren’t many other results I can complain about

Grendel

But he used to be defend sisu didn't he? Feel like just wants to argue and will pick opinions based on that.

No I didn’t -I went with the Northampton games as at least it was a plan. I’ve always slated Ransom who was only here To bleed many from the club

mds

Nearly half way through the season we are 6th, our form as being quoted over 8 10 or 12 games is lower half of the league, over the last 5 games it is identical to Bournemouth & WBA and 2 pts off Fulham, the top three teams.
We are in a good place, long term form will turn around no doubt about it.

Flying Fokker

Fulham are head and shoulders above West Brom and we stuck 4 past them.

It’s all relative obviously but in the context of this season I honestly think there are only 2 good sides (although Bournemouth are being found out as well) in this league. The rest are easily beatable if you set up properly. Robins has got it completely wrong pretty much every game since Fulham. He’s running out of ideas and needs to go.
With the right players? It’s easy isn’t it? Robins could get a game the way we’ve been playing.

CDK

We're a decent midtable side that had a good start.

Thats literally it. When you compare our depth to the top 10 in this league We're nowhere near the level.

On our day with a fully fit squad we will beat anyone (see the fulham game)

But when we still have a squad with players like Dacosta, Pask, Shipley etc to come onto a bench and be options when injuries/suspensions mount up, it shows.

We are a Jan/Summer window away from a proper play off push in my view.

Lets just enjoy the fact We're 15 points from Guaranteed safety and enjoy from March onwards seeing giving the young lads a go, see if the likes of Howley/Rus/Eccles etc are going to make it when we've got nothing to play for.

Yes its frustrating after the start we had but did anyone really believe we We're play off material? I think we all know we weren't. Anything top half from where we've been 4 years ago with our constraints is fantastic

Then with a decent summer window, hopefully we can make a proper fist of it next season with more strength in the squad
Spot on SB rational post.

higgs

Hows it not a true reflection? Our league position is very accurate of where we are.

With luck on another day we win that game yesterday.
We have been over achieving we will be down in 16th before we know it wait until the egg chasers start digging up the pitch

Users who are viewing this thread