2 away games Live on red button (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

If any one is interested... PUSB

Screenshot_20210913-194825.jpg

SeaSeeEffCee

That’s annoying for those of us that don’t have Sky as it means it won’t be on iFollow. Can you access the red button games on NowTV?

JAM See

All red button games are also available on ifollow in the UK
Does the iFollow money go to the home team only, or is it shared with the away team (unlike actual ticket sales) ?

Haven't got Sky, and midweek away games are few and far between for me.

Happy to pull a tenner out of my pocket if it benefits the club.

SuperFred

Does the iFollow money go to the home team only, or is it shared with the away team (unlike actual ticket sales) ?

Haven't got Sky, and midweek away games are few and far between for me.

Happy to pull a tenner out of my pocket if it benefits the club.

Yeah if you buy through cov the money goes to the club no matter if we're home or away

BornSlippySkyBlue

Is this for definite? I know the Forest game wasn’t on iFollow even though it was on a Sunday, but is that different because it’s not red button?
I can say for sure that there have been matches simultaneously broadcast on iFollow and sky red button, but can’t say for sure that they all are…

baldy

I've watched the last 2 City games through links on Reddit soccer streams with no problems whatsoever

It’sabatch87

I'd like to know this too. Can't see an obvious way it is...
Yes I’ve got now tv skysports bolt on last month for £20 and a fiver for the boost with which you get HD and the on demand section and extended highlights of games.
I can’t see the red button option for now tv though.

SlowerThanPlatt

Last season they were, had to go down on the page to find ‘bonus streams’, started at 7:40, the coverage was shoddy and even the commentator sounded like he didn’t want to doing it!

Happy_Martian

Last season they were, had to go down on the page to find ‘bonus streams’, started at 7:40, the coverage was shoddy and even the commentator sounded like he didn’t want to doing it!

Agreed. The Sky Red Button commentator for our home games last season sounded bored, and that was before kickoff. Don't know if that was because of the lack of fans generating a good atmosphere or because he was tucked away in a studio in London reporting on the same TV coverage with one page of notes for the two teams. Dire and forgettable.

aloisiwouldhavescored

If I was away from home and wanted to watch the match on Sky Go, can you do that for the red button games or is it just for the main televised match?

Legia Sky Blue

Just for clarification with ifollow. Any midweek game is available within the UK, unless it is 'the' specified live game shown on Sky. Remember if you are going to watch the game that way though to only buy it through CCFC's site so that our club get the money, regardless of whether we are the home or away team.

Weekend games are not available in the UK on ifollow, although as is clear many access the games anyway by using a VPN which shows them as being overseas. If you are going to take that route, again please do so through the CCFC site so that our club benefits. Any 'live' sky game is not shown on ifollow.

As an aside not sure why the red button games should have same output as ifollow when club's will naturally prefer non attending fans to watch on ifollow and provide them more income. The home team would probably also want to limit the attraction for stay at home fans too, so that staying at home doesn't become the favoured option.

chiefdave

As an aside not sure why the red button games should have same output as ifollow when club's will naturally prefer non attending fans to watch on ifollow and provide them more income. The home team would probably also want to limit the attraction for stay at home fans too, so that staying at home doesn't become the favoured option.
I reckon the quality of the red button coverage is a deliberate plan to make ifollow look brilliant!

baldy

Just for clarification with ifollow. Any midweek game is available within the UK, unless it is 'the' specified live game shown on Sky. Remember if you are going to watch the game that way though to only buy it through CCFC's site so that our club get the money, regardless of whether we are the home or away team.

Weekend games are not available in the UK on ifollow, although as is clear many access the games anyway by using a VPN which shows them as being overseas. If you are going to take that route, again please do so through the CCFC site so that our club benefits. Any 'live' sky game is not shown on ifollow.

Sod that - if I can watch a City game for free via a good stream I will

Legia Sky Blue

Sod that - if I can watch a City game for free via a good stream I will

Fine, but don't moan when the club do things on the cheap.

What I don't get though is you constantly advertising this reddit crap like you have shares in them or something, and so encouraging other fans to also avoid providing revenue to the club.

Legia Sky Blue

Is the Peterborough game on Sky or Ifollow I’m away so can’t get to it but gladly pay to watch

It's not a Sky game, but even though it's a Friday, as it was a scheduled weekend game it probably won't be available on ifollow in the UK without using a vpn. Obviously if you're abroad while you're away, you would be able to legitimately access it through ifollow anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread