1st Prem Manager To Be Axed? (1 Viewer)

skybluedaze

Both terrible appointments. Don't like either club so keep them there for me! ;)

I think Mark Hughes will be the first to go.

skybluedaze

Saints have played Man City, Man Utd and are set to play Arsenal on Saturday. All in the first 5 games. For that reason Adkins will be granted more time. The performances against both Manchester clubs showed what they're capable of. QPR on the other hand have spent a fortune trying the 'quick fix' approach, which rarely works. Hughes won't be able to make it work either in my opinion. Sparky is destined to win the sack race. AVB won't be far behind, he's a joke! :laugh:

junglej13

Nice to see that everyone still judges Vilas-Boas on his spell at Chelsea and ignore his Porto side

Spurs should have learnt when they got rid of Jol and brought in Santini (I think!?) and Ramos. Far too much upheaval through the summer. Levy is a clown of the highest order.

skybluedaze

Well said. I've long thought that of Levy. Don't know how he gets away with it. Spurs finished 5th didn't they under Martin Jol and they still got rid of him. Same happend to Harry. 5th place in the Premier last season and he still got the bullet. Levy must be a gooner.

harvey098

Well said. I've long thought that of Levy. Don't know how he gets away with it. Spurs finished 5th didn't they under Martin Jol and they still got rid of him. Same happend to Harry. 5th place in the Premier last season and he still got the bullet. Levy must be a gooner.
Spurs finished 4th last year. Still not good enough apparently!

skybluedaze

My money is on Adkins.
I thought they are crazy when they spoke about wanting to qualify for Europe already...

Talk about putting unnecessary pressure on themselves. I seem to remember Sheff Uniteds chairman saying something similar. Europe in 4 years i think it was. Look at them now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread