1987 Cup Final Hat (1 Viewer)

R

RB1992

Bit of a peculiar request, but I'm after one of the 1987 cup final hats that seemed to be popular amongst our support at Wembley.

Not sure of the exact design (there may have been a few), but I've found a picture online that looks genuine. If anyone has one I'd be happy to take it off your hands for a few quid.

As a separate question, does anyone know whether these were handed out free or sold in/around the stadium?

Attachments

• 1987 hat.jpg
    1987 hat.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 47

no_loyalty

My wife dug mine out the other day along with my scarf, unfortunately its too sentimental to sell.

Hope you get one though

rob9872

I had that one (among others) and it might still be at mums. I'll have a look and if they are still there you can happily have it without charge, but it is only a remote possibility. Not sure how I'd get it to you though before Sunday unless I met you either on Wembley Way or inside the ground.

R

RB1992

I had that one (among others) and it might still be at mums. I'll have a look and if they are still there you can happily have it without charge, but it is only a remote possibility. Not sure how I'd get it to you though before Sunday unless I met you either on Wembley Way or inside the ground.

Thanks for your response and generous offer. I'm not bothered about having the hat (if you still have it!) for Sunday, so please don't go out of your way to check before then.

Rusty Trombone

image.jpeg
They weren't free, can't remember whether I got mine from the club shop or outside the ground though. Here's a photo of mine, slightly different colour, but sorry not for sale.

duffer

A mate of mine at the club shop said we had 32,000 of these in yesterday, but they've all sold out. ;)

Ah, that's never going to get old... anyway, I had one of these too, but God knows where it's got to - at the bottom of a box somewhere no doubt.

I obviously bought it though I don't remember doing so, they were very popular at the time I recall. Mind you, so were moustaches and I'm not planning on getting another one of those for Sunday.

Alkhen

I have one but you cant have it!

id be surprised if anyone on here would let theirs go but they do come up on eBay from time to time

Users who are viewing this thread