18 days. (1 Viewer)

Wheelfass

I know this is totally hypothetical and a worthless piece of trivia. But a mate has worked it out that if all of the punters in a capacity crowd at the Ricoh wanted to catch a train home from the Ricoh station it would, with the current timetable take nearly 18 days to clear the platform.
Made me smile anyway.;)

Otis

You might as well just sit on the platform and wait 14 days for the next home match.

Sick Boy

I know this is totally hypothetical and a worthless piece of trivia. But a mate has worked it out that if all of the punters in a capacity crowd at the Ricoh wanted to catch a train home from the Ricoh station it would, with the current timetable take nearly 18 days to clear the platform.
Made me smile anyway.;)

Haha an ex-wasps fan I work with told me this yesterday. He was pissing himself.

Astute

I have a worthless.......but true bit of trivia for you.

If A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, E=5, F=6 etc

K N O W L E D G E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5= 91%

A T T I T U D E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5= 100%

But........

B U L L S H I T
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20=103%

And that gets you to the top :p

shmmeee

It it will blast through the station at about 6 miles an hour.

CCFC fans arrive for the match:

tumblr_nsr5qvFaSp1uzhdjio1_500.gif

Sick Boy

Those words look great together and I hope to see it happen more often

ex wasps fan

I actually feel for the real fans like him. Just like a lot of ccfc fans who couldn't see their team play at Sixfields. Only his team have been moved pernamently.

Funny that a lot of those who don't mind Wasps being here are also the ones who shouted the loudest about ccfc allegedly handing out free tickets to locals In Northampton. I also seem to remember them ranting about the locals going to watch ccfc as well.

Still, it doesn't affect them when the shoe is on the other foot. Sums up a lot of the selfish i'm alright so duck you jack attitudes that exist in this country.

Samo

You might as well just sit on the platform and wait 14 days for the next home match.

Probably take some sandwiches then I reckon

Users who are viewing this thread