?? (2 Viewers)

skybluegod

Did the boys fight today thats all i care about is if they tried cause they were awful against donny IMO? i only watched glimpses off the match.

Last edited:

Otis

They tried their best and at least worked hard.

Can't really ask more than that to be honest.

TheHellion

They tried their best and at least worked hard.

Can't really ask more than that to be honest.

Agreed.

Considering how many of our "youngsters" we had in there, it really wasn't as bad as we'd expected. The real difference was that they created better chances and were better at finishing.

Skybluedar

IMO Murphy, Hussey, Bigi, McSheffrey were very poor today. The rest fought hard, notable mentions for me were Willis & Roberts, the two kids, along with Clarke, Norwood and Baker. You get the feeling that Cody is waiting for the right service and a team capable of providing him with chances. Lets hope that there are some positive changes in the Summer and we have a team that can compete.

SkyBlue_Bear83

We ended up with basically an U18 team, Murphy, Cranie and Baker the only senior players. Willis made his first start and Henderson and Roberts made there debuts. We battled well for the first 60 minutes and the major difference between the two sides was the clinical finishing, poor defending from set pieces though for a few goals though. After the third went in the game was over as a contest and I didn't really pay much attention to the final half hour.

Couldn't expect much more tbh

Brighton Sky Blue

Definitely proud of the youngsters who battled against a team they realistically had no chance of beating-Murphy was on the end of a bit of abuse for his quotes earlier in the week; bit harsh as I'm pretty sure he's been misquoted.

Users who are viewing this thread