12 points (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

I hate to be pessimistic, but people are prediciting that we might win 4 out of 10 games? We've only won 7 out of 36 all season so I cannot for the life of me see us winning more than two games.

Always positive me, but resigned to League One....

WM

Otis

I hate to be pessimistic, but people are prediciting that we might win 4 out of 10 games? We've only won 7 out of 36 all season so I cannot for the life of me see us winning more than two games.

Always positive me, but resigned to League One....

WM

Well that's where the realism kicks in.

It's not only a case of us only winning 7 games all season, it's also a case of us having an awful away record, only scoring 7 goals in 17 away games and that just about every single game we give a silly goal away.

Just can't see how we are going to suddenly be able to stop making these silly mistakes .... and to be quite honest they are even more likely the more the pressure mounts and nerves take over.

I can see us giving it a go and 2 home wins out of the 4 games would be a good return. Nowhere near enough though to give us any hope.

hackneyfox

The future is selling out to obscure Thais, clearly.

Probably not but at least we have names and faces, you don't now and probably won't if Hoff ever takes over.

As for Donny, they also get a cut of whatever a play is signed for when/if another team snaps them up.

Brighton Sky Blue

I don't think you do hackers. The chappy in charge of King Power and his son, yes-but they represent a much bigger group of anonymous investors from around the Far East under the bracket of 'Asian Football Investments'. Your accounts published the other week showed losses in the region of £15 million despite turnover of £17 million. Continued failure to get promotion (and God knows how you fail to do that with that expenditure) will lead to losses like this piling up and the club gambling its future security-still, the King Prawn Stadium does have a nice ring to it.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think it's worse that we are playing teams at the bottom. Will have a lot more fight in their bellies than the likes of Barnsley who just decided not to try and score and go for the draw.

I would rather we were playing midtable teams than ones who are fighting for their lives.

And that Southampton figure is a historical one. Not on a current run of 21 wins are they. They lost at home to Bristol.:eek:
Yea but it was a recent run, it only ended in December 2011. I think it is better we are playing teams at the bottom, they may be arguable tougher games than mid table teams but the positive is we are directly damaging there own survival chances if we pick up points. Nothing worse than getting a hard fought win to find it changes nothing as the other sides have won also.

hackneyfox

AFI are wholly owned by the Thai family that currently own us.

It's football, of course we're in debt and it's increasing.
As for expenditure, you should know by now that the actual fee paid is well short of that given in the press, ant salary figures are just guesses, but w should have done so much better.
It's been a shit season and won't improve that much under NFP, unless Beckford .....

Probably not

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm just going on the figures in your own accounts-and you'd think that those losses would only be bigger this season. The thing is, your debt is so big because your owners have just thrown an inordinate amount of cash at failed promotion attempts-some clubs get rewarded for being so reckless, but LCFC hasn't thus far. Fingers crossed FFP makes them see sense.

SkyBlue_Am

Sat 17 15:00 A Watford 1 point
Wed 21 19:45 A Cardiff City 0 points
Sat 24 15:00 H Portsmouth 3 points
Sat 31 15:00 A Hull City 0 points
Sat 7 15:00 H Peterborough 1 point
Mon 9 15:00 A Bristol City 3 points (First and last away win this season)
Sat 14 15:00 A Burnley 0 points
Tue 17 19:45 H Millwall 3 points
Sat 21 15:00 H Doncaster 3 points
Sat 28 12:30 A Southampton 1 point

Total 15 points

So far on course for the 15 predicted lol

Users who are viewing this thread