11,000 now sold for home leg (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skybluesam66

can actually be more, if crewe take up fewer tickets

would expect 29k city if needed (which i dont think we will) 2.5k crewe 500 segregation

Evans1883

over 14000 sold around 12 oclock today. anybody who doesnt think the club can shift another 12-14 k tickets in the next 2 weeks including walk up are mad ,im saying 28k city fans and 1.5k crewe = 29.500, just 500 short of the JPT area final record of southampton v norwich 30,000

Baginton

14k and rising fast, can't wait, gonna be a great atmosphere, lets just get into the second leg in a healthy position.

Come on people, £5 a ticket, 180 minutes from Wembley, get your tickets and get your friends and family one each too and cheer on the boys, lets fill the Ricoh and show them we want this...

PUSB :claping hands:

Snozz_is_god

over 14000 sold around 12 oclock today. anybody who doesnt think the club can shift another 12-14 k tickets in the next 2 weeks including walk up are mad ,im saying 28k city fans and 1.5k crewe = 29.500, just 500 short of the JPT area final record of southampton v norwich 30,000

The record is Southampton V MK Dons (not Norwich)

And the official attendance was 29,901

Lord_Nampil

Remember this does not include corporate and hospitality ! Which I'd guess is near the 3,000 mark including the top tier of Lloyds pharmacy stand!

Cigarfingers

I'm trying to sell tickets to anyone who talks football with me! A delivery driver came to work today saying how he's always liked cov but never been to Ricoh. That was all the encouragement I needed "why not get up there for the JPT game, only a fiver"!
He said he might go.........may just have been to stop me going on at him lol

Last edited:

mattylad

now the ticket manager has confirmed you need one for a final ticket see the sales smash through 20k by Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread