10 point deduction confirmed (1 Viewer)

covkid69

sisu and otium can go and get fucked :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

skybluepm2

Well done ACL..golden share transferred to Scrotium, still in control of the club, under an embargo and relocated to Northampton. Yup safe to say your master plan went fucking tits up. I hope you're pleased with yourselves

skybluebeduff

%%&* &*%$££ and they can &%$£ &%$£$% &^%$£$% so can the Football league the &**%$$ $%^% %$""kers

And breathe!

Sky Blue Kid

NLHWC....Agreed mate, sold down the river. ACL now need to push on with suing the FL.....Nah! fuck it! CCFC is dead to me now.

stupot07

Not sure what everyone was expecting, holdings has players,staff, academy, training ground and there's a fixture to fulfil tomorrow..

L

longjohnskyblue

Unbelievable - sky blues interactive by sheer "coincidence" get a massively pro sisu supporter on what a surprise linnell!

Otis

Well done ACL..golden share transferred to Scrotium, still in control of the club, under an embargo and relocated to Northampton. Yup safe to say your master plan went fucking tits up. I hope you're pleased with yourselves

Sorry, but I don't believe either side had a master plan.

ACL I believe honestly wanted City to play at the Ricoh, as did Sisu. No master plan though. Both sides were looking for the best deal for themselves. Sisu seemingly to get their hands on the stadium.

What master plan do you think ACL had?

junglej13

I think this 'show of solidarity' and reduced points deduction stinks of guilt from the football league. I suspect they know full well that there is blood on their hands with this mess and that someone somewhere ratified this confusion of the golden share/ players registrations at some point.

mattylad

it says a lot that I feel sorry for leeds more than I give a shit about what it has done to otium football club......I may feel different 2moro but that is how I feel 2nite

tbh444

The golden share being liquidated should mean just that - fixtures cancelled, 23 team league 1 this season. Otium should have no entitlement to the league place whatsoever. (Yes I know this was never likely in practice)

WillieStanley

There is not one word that can't be turned into an expletive if you try really hard!!

There is nob bum sword tit c**t bitch spermed shit-to spam sexpletive if pube try fanny hard-on!!

(I obviously didn't try hard enough!!)

So let me get this straight...

SISU go into administration.
Appl£ton appointed, chooses Otium (SISU in disguise) as preferred bidder.
FL have the chance to say no to fit and proper... but decide Otium are competent.

A few weeks later...

Otium/SISU go into liquidation (Appl£ton appointed).
FL, following guidelines of 15 point minimum penalty, punishes Otium/SISU with... 10 point penalty.
Then despite liquidating a football club the golden share is given to Otium/SISU as a fit and proper owner??

In terms of corruption FL are no better than FIFA.

mrtickle

I think this 'show of solidarity' and reduced points deduction stinks of guilt from the football league. I suspect they know full well that there is blood on their hands with this mess and that someone somewhere ratified this confusion of the golden share/ players registrations at some point.

Who cares. I'll snatch their hand off for -10. We could have been relegated although its still a possibility, -10 gives us a chance.

Gray

rumour has it that we will get the 15 point deduction once liquidation is over thus adding up to a 25 point deduction

skybluepm2

Sorry, but I don't believe either side had a master plan.

ACL I believe honestly wanted City to play at the Ricoh, as did Sisu. No master plan though. Both sides were looking for the best deal for themselves. Sisu seemingly to get their hands on the stadium.

What master plan do you think ACL had?

Otis, I honestly believe that ACL envisaged that by refusing the CVA it would somehow open the door to the whole admin process starting again aka bringing in PHIV. Signing the CVA would've been a step in the right direction in building bridges in terms of re-negotiating a deal to come back to the Ricoh. They've also lost out on circa £500k. What benefit apart from us starting on -10 has it done anyone?

I could be wrong..just my thoughts

magic82ball

Who cares. I'll snatch their hand off for -10. We could have been relegated although its still a possibility, -10 gives us a chance.

Must be nice being you. How are the fairies at the bottom of the garden? keeping well I hope.

magic82ball

Otis, I honestly believe that ACL envisaged that by refusing the CVA it would somehow open the door to the whole admin process starting again aka bringing in PHIV. Signing the CVA would've been a step in the right direction in building bridges in terms of re-negotiating a deal to come back to the Ricoh. They've also lost out on circa £500k. What benefit apart from us starting on -10 has it done anyone?

I could be wrong..just my thoughts

I think you probably are. Whatever ACL envisaged, I don't think it will be played out in entirety in the space of 4 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread