10/11 Season (1 Viewer)

KarmicChris

Don't know about anyone else, but that seems like that for this season, play-off's look a long way off given our current form and if Westwood goes they look even further away. Both cup's are out, looks like mid-table boredom which I suppose is better than relegation fears of the last couple of seasons. The new season seems so far away. :(

n1xon

im still trying to live in a bubble (even though it is deflated a bit) where i believe we can put a run of 5 plus games togeather and still push for the play offs. now with king finding the net in the last 2 games hoping hes gunna start banging them in like theres no tomorrow! big ben back strenthing the back line up. i do think we need to bring in midfield playmaker. i am worried with this westwood saga. but im sure ab has got something if that happens.

KarmicChris

Yeah I'm glad King is now finally scoring, but looking at the fixtures I can't see a run coming around. I think we'll be lucky to get a point out of the next two games tbh

Disorganised1

I'm not sure we're out of a relegation battle yet

n1xon

Yeah I'm glad King is now finally scoring, but looking at the fixtures I can't see a run coming around. I think we'll be lucky to get a point out of the next two games tbh

i know def the way forrest is playin and leeds away is never going to be a easy fixture. after that though palace we have got to win!

KarmicChris

i know def the way forrest is playin and leeds away is never going to be a easy fixture. after that though palace we have got to win!

Even palace tbh, we beat them in the f.a. cup...just. But they werent sure who was gonna be manager and what not. Now they've got a manager in place and got a draw against QPR something which we couldn't do.

I think Disorganised may be onto something as hard as it is to admit :(

Pigeon

Id love to be pushing for play offs and looking a threat in the top half but sadly im not sure its going to happen this season. Im completly behing AB but as im only young ive never known Cov to be anywhere bt mid-table unfortunately, just feels like another season for the City faithful...id love to be wrong tho :)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
im saying mid table this year that it jsut hoping next year we can fially stay in the top 6 sick of the same thing every year.

n1xon

im saying mid table this year that it jsut hoping next year we can fially stay in the top 6 sick of the same thing every year.

next season is a def relegation battle we have no money and how many players out of contract at the end of this season?

ccfc luke

I think weve got to fight for a mid-table finish this year and then hopefully maybe make a push next year (if AB stays in charge)

InterSkyBlues

I'm trying to be optimistic but I think bottom half of the table unless they change the way they are playing - even Palace should have beaten us in the Cup. Running out of players and those that we have don't seem up to the fight. HOWEVER, thats my head, my heart says we will turn it round soon and start playing to our potential - Here's also hoping that we start playing it on the floor more often.

Users who are viewing this thread