1 year ago today (1 Viewer)

Mr T - Sukka!

Crewe at the Ricoh JPT Area final.

Sold out full house. 12 months on playing to 1-2k cov fans in Northampton.

Where did it all go wrong SISU?

hill83

I get what you are saying, but a JPT 'Area Final' (It's a semi final) is hardly the pinnacle of football.
And the fact it's a lot worse now than then is shocking.

Moff

Crewe at the Ricoh JPT Area final.

Sold out full house. 12 months on playing to 1-2k cov fans in Northampton.

Where did it all go wrong SISU?

I like the fact that with just a subtle change to your question, we have the exact answer to it.

So from, Where did it all go wrong SISU?

we get, Where did it all go wrong? SISU!

fernandopartridge

I get what you are saying, but a JPT 'Area Final' (It's a semi final) is hardly the pinnacle of football.
And the fact it's a lot worse now than then is shocking.

Also missed the '3-0 defeat at home to Crewe in....'

I take the point mind you. Thank god our fantastic away support has managed to make up for not going home games, including the 3k at Bristol last night.

torchomatic

torchomatic

Ah yes, very clever. We know the reason why there's an 80% drop this season. But last season when were at the Ricoh, in Coventry. Where was the support after the Crewe game?

roughly 66% then ?

As opposed to the 80% + drop this year on that already reduced number you have quoted ?

coop

The support we got for the jpt game against Crewe just proves what you could get with a successful team playing in Coventry(ricoh).It got people interested but again we failed to deliver when we got a good crowd. Playing in Northampton you will never get that and the longer we play there that crowd will never be again.

will am i

Ah yes, very clever. We know the reason why there's an 80% drop this season. But last season when were at the Ricoh, in Coventry. Where was the support after the Crewe game?
Not everyone goes to every game? Always been the same or did you expect 32000 to turn up and pay £22 to watch Yeovil?

Paxman II

Point taken but it's a moot point. Attendances at the Ricoh were fickle at best. And t was not our stadium, we merely rented a pitch and a few offices and a shop.

torchomatic

Fair comment, but if we can take 6000 to an away match then I'm sure we could've managed bigger crowds at home.

Not everyone goes to every game? Always been the same or did you expect 32000 to turn up and pay £22 to watch Yeovil?

torchomatic

Noggin

why are you only asking sisu?

is messed up though no doubt.

SISU are the only people to blame for how much worse things are today than 12months ago. They don't take full responsibility for everything but they sure as hell take responsibility for the last 12 months.

torchomatic

And we took 50K to Wembley once. There were half a million on the streets once too.

we managed a little over 19000 for the first game sisu were in charge

stupot07

to an crowd that is the equivalent of five of six games this season and about 10 games of revenue as ticket prices are now cheaper

But tickets were only £5 for the JPT and only got to keep 45% of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

letsallsingtogether

Correct and you can get one for 9 quid at sixsheds or if you go down 10 minutes after kick off they let you in for free.(FACT)

But tickets were only £5 for the JPT and only got to keep 45% of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Correct and you can get one for 9 quid at sixsheds or if you go down 10 minutes after kick off they let you in for free.(FACT)

I imagine not everyone has a £9 ticket and not everyone goes in for free.

Users who are viewing this thread