1 Year ago today (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

First away day is going to be insane.

I'm the same as others in not really being that bothered about being able to go but having to sit down a mile away from anybody else, be masked up and stay quiet. No point in it really.

Reactions: AOM

JulianDarbyFTW

In some ways, iFollow has been great for me. Family and work commitments always made getting to games a challenge, and while I went to as many as I could, there were times I could go weeks without getting to a game. iFollow means I only have to steal 2 hours out of the day, rather than 6 or 7 once you factor in travel time and boozer time, and that's more practical. I'd prefer to be in the stadium (I've hugged so many strangers over the years when we've scored, which oddly I miss) but I don't miss the travel or the sore shins when I inevitably bounced into the back of the chair in front.

Covkid1968#

In some ways, iFollow has been great for me. Family and work commitments always made getting to games a challenge, and while I went to as many as I could, there were times I could go weeks without getting to a game. iFollow means I only have to steal 2 hours out of the day, rather than 6 or 7 once you factor in travel time and boozer time, and that's more practical. I'd prefer to be in the stadium (I've hugged so many strangers over the years when we've scored, which oddly I miss) but I don't miss the travel or the sore shins when I inevitably bounced into the back of the chair in front.
The hugging strangers is an odd one.... all good at a football match, but just you try hugging a strange man around a busy City centre when things are all back to normal ...and then people go all shy and hard to get.... people just don’t like it!!

Sky Blue Pete

I was at that Rochdale game too and it was the last game i saw. Cant believe its a year already with all thats gone on since.

If anyone had said to me after that game that I wouldn't see City play for over a year...

I'm missing it so much, its shit watching games in empty stadiums. Miss the whole footy day with my mates having a few scoops before and after.
Me and my lad went too. Really enjoyed it and pleased we went. Fabulous header from rose in the first few minutes meant it was great fun

jimmyhillsfanclub

Rochdale away. That weird chavvy woman giving it large alll game, not even watching the match.

Ha....I assume you referring to the woman who the SBA kindly pointed out that "shes got chlamydia...shes got chlamydia".....

......shouldn't laugh.....but I did.

Users who are viewing this thread