1 for the stattos and one for the team (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

What's xG?

Basically for each chance you work out the probability it would be scored (as I said something like 80% of pens are scored so it’s around 0.8), an open goal might be 0.9 and a 30 yard shot 0.2 (numbers from my ass, there’s actual stats behind them).

xG above goals scored suggesta the team or player is missing easy chances, low xG suggests you aren’t creating/getting decent chances. Someone like Hamer will outperform his xG cos he scores worldies, O’Hare misses sitters so will underperform.

Last season we had poor xG as a team suggesting we weren’t creating decent chances rather than we just had shit strikers.

One of the reasons we liked Walker was apparently his xG was excellent meaning he got into scoring positions and put them away.

Mucca Mad Boys

Expected goals ( basically good chances created )
It's pleasing because our XG is usually quite shite , but we do need to take our chances

An improvement on last season for sure! Despite talk of being a 'weaker' team going into this season, we've looked a lot better than last season already! The quality of teams hasn't been the best, and against Blackpool we were lucky not to concede - the early signs have been promising!

shmmeee

An improvement on last season for sure! Despite talk of being a 'weaker' team going into this season, we've looked a lot better than last season already! The quality of teams hasn't been the best, and against Blackpool we were lucky not to concede - the early signs have been promising!

Something priced in since Robins has been here as well is well get stronger as the season goes on, so to look this sharp this early is very promising. I can’t get over that first half V Blackpool. Beautiful football. Yes it’s a L1 team but this time last year we were that L1 team and the only team that did that to us was Bournemouth (no I’m not saying we’re as good as Bournemouth).

Legia Sky Blue

Gyo should of been in that

You've changed your tune since your tearful threads after last January's transfer window! I particularly recall 'but where are the goals coming from?', moaning that Gyokeres was a waste of a signing, and posting that we should have gone instead for the guy who went to Hearts with Kastaneer, which was a particular favourite of mine :)

cc84cov

You've changed your tune since your tearful threads after last January's transfer window! I particularly recall 'but where are the goals coming from?', moaning that Gyokeres was a waste of a signing, and posting that we should have gone instead for the guy who went to Hearts with Kastaneer, which was a particular favourite of mine :)
What’s ya point you mug he still played well mid week 🤡

pusbccfc

Impressive stats

Users who are viewing this thread