1-0 city! (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

[video=youtube;9h0BFxkFhiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h0BFxkFhiE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I knew Ankergran got down late and nowhere near it, but this shows how bad it really was! And we think we're in trouble with Murphy in goal (myself included)!

Lets not take credit away from Sheffers tho. I did think he'd toom it too far and chose wrong option in not choosing to pass to Deegan, but fair play, he knew what he was doing.

Walking Bird

Not taking owt from Sheff but i thought it was a softish attempt by their goalie at the time..
But who cares!! :claping hands:

ajsccfc

Their keeper was a liability the whole game, I thought. I'd have encouraged our players to shoot on sight, at worst he'd flap it out for a corner.

ajsccfc

I think our second goal was a combination of great cross and lost goalkeeper too, he seemed to really struggle with anything in the air. Can we play him every week?

Nonleagueherewecome

I think our second goal was a combination of great cross and lost goalkeeper too, he seemed to really struggle with anything in the air. Can we play him every week?

Agreed. I'd been banging on pre-game about him being crap on crosses, and my mate brilliantly said "no, too close to the keeper" for the cross for the 2nd goal :)

Users who are viewing this thread