03.01.12: Bristol City vs Millwall (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

If Bristol win, we will be 7 points from safety. :(

Actually, that might as well be 8 points - Millwall would be 4th from bottom with 26 points, but their goal difference is -3. Ours is -14.

Decent performance today but we seriously need to stack up the wins AND goals scored, fast. Otherwise our 2 recent wins may not count for much.

Last edited:
come on guys, it means nothing, if anybody genuinely feels we have a chance of staying up them i wonder for their state of mind and football knowledge, we would need to be the form team in the league for the rest of the season and with such a poor squad that is impossible

smileycov

Facebook User
cant understand why you are so intent on pissing on everyones chips!! i for one will not give up un til mathermatically impossible! i fancy our chances, and there is nowt wrong with my state of mind

la-ccfc

come on guys, it means nothing, if anybody genuinely feels we have a chance of staying up them i wonder for their state of mind and football knowledge, we would need to be the form team in the league for the rest of the season and with such a poor squad that is impossible

All the other teams down at the bottom will need to be picking up just as many points as us, and since they are going to be playing each other I can't see how you think it is impossible, it is going to be tough but not impossible.

Otis

Not impossible.

Just pretty damn near it.

Think our only hope is a takeover. We need players in and none out (other than deadwood).

As has been said before, we now need play-off form. Have to add to this the fact that for the last 10 seasons in a row the team that has been at the bottom of the league at Christmas has gone down.

Stevec189

So thats Millwall in the mix now then. Lets just keep the faith. Someone else will join yet. and it will be 3 from 5. We need to make sure it is not 2 from 4 with us already gone. PUSB!

covcity4life

gutting to be more pts adrift but the way bristol have been palying there no longer relegation candidates for me,but millwall could be so its good to pull them back into the mix

but lets do our job first, 10/11 wins out of 22 needed

Users who are viewing this thread