Match Thread ⚽️ Wigan Athletic vs Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 14th Mar (1 Viewer)

Offhegoes

My guess is resting Dabo for Blackpool as he is nowhere near ready for 3 fixtures in a week, and also what the fuck has Walker got to do to get a chance
Yep Robins being careful with Dabo. and glad to see that. He’s been excellent the last 2 games so need to keep him fit for the run in. Happy with that team. McGuire gets his big chance, and Burroughs deservedly back in the team. With Walker and Sheaf on the bench we can change things if not going to plan

Grendel

Bro. Stop

you must be having a nightmare given your nonsense round BNC and JWE and drivel round racism - they are just rather white (sorry shite) aren’t they

torchomatic

Don't think I've ever seen a ground so empty so close to KO. Home end is basically empty.

shmmeee

No way is Dabo being rested. He’ll be injured. Real shame as he’s looked better last two games than most of the last two years.

Reactions: AOM

Blake

No way is Dabo being rested. He’ll be injured. Real shame as he’s looked better last two games than most of the last two years.
I can see him being rested with the number of games and the cold. Nobody wants to see his hamstring snap in half.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just logged onto ifollow. They're watering the pitch ffs. Already looks heavy. Very strange, unless they want a bog to play on?!

Edit; where is the crowd?

clint van damme

If that's the case then youve really got to question his future at the club.
The last two games have shown what an asset he is when fit and firing but being up to speed once in a blue moon is no good to us.
Crying shame because I really rate him.

clint van damme

Dabo turned up late to Ryton apparently. Rocked up just as the coach was pulling away, he tried chasing the bus down but ended up pulling his hamstring. Double whammy.

Was told at paintballing he didnt have time for another 100 pellets before the bus left but he bought them anyway, some people.....

clint van damme

Crusty the pie looks like a composite of every person shown when the camera pans along the Wigan crowd

Grendel

using pellets at paint balling rather than paint balls would have resulted in an instant ban anyway. explains everything

becoming a bit Bobby Davro now mate

bigfatronssba

I thought the game was supposed to be on the red button? I can’t see it

Hobo

Not great for Rose if not injured.
With Hyam going and McFadz getting injured - he really hasnt took the opportunity to impose himself on the squad. At 27 he isnt going to get radically better. He just seems to be a coaster to me. I would rather see a 22 year old or under in there making mistakes but learning.

Rose too fragile mentally, Dabo too fragile physically. On our resources we just cant carry these players.

Doyle, Eccles, Burroughs, Howley, BNC and JWE all deserve the game time we can give them - because their future is brighter.

Users who are viewing this thread