Match Thread ⚽️ Wigan Athletic vs Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 14th Mar (1 Viewer)

mmttww

Maguire really ?! I hope he proves me wrong but I wasn’t that impressed on Saturday. No Sheaf yet then ?
He wasn't amazing, wasn't bad. It's his usual position, Howley didn't do enough to keep the start, Burroughs isn't being used there, no one else is fit, and there's no case for changing the system. Hope he takes his chance. If he doesn't, he'll get binned off.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Travelling tonight so it's going to be hard to watch. I'll mostly be relying on this thread, and maybe Clive.

Might as well blindfold myself and fill my ears with shaving foam!
kinky the magicians GIF by SYFY

PUSB-We_are_going_up

My guess is resting Dabo for Blackpool as he is nowhere near ready for 3 fixtures in a week, and also what the fuck has Walker got to do to get a chance

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Annoyingly I had just enough WiFi for that GIF to load, but not enough for the tweet with the team news.

My understanding is that Dabo has broken another leg, Maguire and McFadzean are starting, and Sheaf is back from the dead.

I knew I would regret this.
Sorry!

Grendel

Thought it would be BNC for Dabo but otherwise lineup is as expected really

3-1 win

Clearly Robins view of him is the same as most posters on here. Clearly doesn’t rate him does he?

Users who are viewing this thread