Match Thread ⚽️ West Bromwich Albion vs Coventry City Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Offhegoes

Can't see any changes from the Huddersfield game. Defence stood up well in that game, and not sure I'd bring Fadz back for this one.
Eccles or Burroughs for Cuffy might be one change Robins makes

Evo1883

Guess I’ll have to change my team prediction.

Wilson
McNally Doyle Panzo
Eccles Hamer Sheaf Bidwell
Palmer Allen
Gyokeres

S: Moore, Fadz, BNC, JWE, Maguire, Godden, Walker

Take a draw 1-1
Have to say the squad looks pretty strong there

shepardo01

will Albrighton and Chalobah be playing for them?
Can't see them both going straight into a starting 11. They will have only joined the squad today, won't be used to shape/style etc... I'd say, given the size and quality of their squad, that they may well be on the bench.... although having said that, I'm unsure on how much football both have played recently!?....

Two decent signings paid for by their 20milliion loan??

Evo1883

Can't see them both going straight into a starting 11. They will have only joined the squad today, won't be used to shape/style etc... I'd say, given the size and quality of their squad, that they may well be on the bench.... although having said that, I'm unsure on how much football both have played recently!?....

Two decent signings paid for by their 20milliion loan??
I'm guessing if they don't go up they're fucked

PVA

Have to say the squad looks pretty strong there

Yes it does and I found the overreaction to the squad at Burnley a bit much.

Yeah it was shit, and a bit embarrassing, to have two keepers and a bunch of kids on the bench, but it was literally for one game and we had something like 8 players missing that day. Of course the squad was going to look rubbish.

It's great to have players returning alongside the new additions and things look a lot more rosy now.

Robinshio

100% 3 points
They are going to be doing a lot of protesting through the game
We will be focused after the transfer window/ new owners / players back/ players in/ 3 points v huddersfield

robbiethemole

They’re also under financial pressure with that £20m loan on top of the £5m taken out of the club by the owner, thats been questioned in Parliament. They could be properly fooked soon, as could Sheffield U, who’ve mortgaged off all their parachute payments as security for a further loan from an Australian bank.
Not the best way to survive in this current climate, living on credit.

Last edited:

slowpoke

West Brom are well up to their necks financially, failure to get promotion this season could be catastrophic. Might be one or two decent players there up for grabs cheap in the summer

Users who are viewing this thread