Match Thread ⚽️ Watford vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 5th Nov (3 Viewers)

Gint11

How did that fella miss from the underside of the bar! Also, what a quality save from Wilson!

We seem to be getting the luck at the moment which is nice!

Greggs

Considering we sold Hyam and we all (including me) know we need reinforcements in the back line, the amount of clean sheets we are getting is lovely
no smutty clean sheet jokes from me today.
FYI i've put down a tarpaulin.......

skyblu3sk

From the Watford forum...

"Appalling team of thugs and cowards Coventry. Get lucky on the break. Smash and grab. Dreadful side."

Hardly lucky. We created actual chances, which we always do. Our players are cowards but a £100 million + Watford team with hearts the size of peas still had to foul our forward line to stop us...
Screenshot_20221105-173354_Google.jpg
Yeah totally us that were the "thugs" they put in some awful tackles today!

Sky Blue Pete

what a difference a few weeks makes. wasn't long back people were saying we were relegation certainties looking at zero points from a tricky run of games.

just waiting for the suckerpunch now. need to get the ground situation sorted and then hope for an ownership change.
It’s worse than that I think. Ccc have no intention of helping ccfc at all.
All about sorting things out without a care in the world for us

higgs

Savage result today some team spirit mark Robins sorry for doubting you I thought we were going down

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

TomRad85

It’s worse than that I think. Ccc have no intention of helping ccfc at all.
All about sorting things out without a care in the world for us
What does that mean though? I know they are a bunch of crooks and cunts but if Ashley wants to buy CCFC from SISU it's nothing to do with them whatsoever.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread