Match Thread ⚽️ Swansea City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 7th Apr (1 Viewer)

Skybluedownunder

Personally I haven’t warmed to BNC or JWE. Dabo blows hot and cold. My preference would be Bidwell and Burroughs but fingers crossed we can get a result.

Burroughs and Rose not on the bench.

Ignore the way Sky Sports show the lineup

a0fcac0d4d86efc4e8b29630ac8e090c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shepardo01

Starting 11 (well, wide players) strikes me as being a little strange when we aren't really going to see much of the ball and have to be positinally disciplined when they have it!!.... I'd say a big gamble with this!!.... fingers (and toes) crossed!!

Nick

Administrator
Personally I haven’t warmed to BNC or JWE. Dabo blows hot and cold. My preference would be Bidwell and Burroughs but fingers crossed we can get a result.

Burroughs and Rose not on the bench.

Ignore the way Sky Sports show the lineup

a0fcac0d4d86efc4e8b29630ac8e090c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sheaf hat trick.

Nick

Administrator
Will be a test for the full backs, let's hope they can have a good game.

Bidwell to score last minute and shush their fans

AOM

Millwall draw and West Brom losing at the moment. Pretty good scores for us so far

Fancy a win today

Cov98

Red button working for anyone?
As per fucking usual, no. Can’t see the option for different games anywhere.
Edit: Finally got it. Just have to spam the right button to get it to go across to the extra games. For some reason just pressing it once doesn’t do anything

Nick

Administrator
Good chance for them.

Even though we have loads in midfield we just can't get the ball.

Edit, foul against them so wouldn't have counted

Esoterica

I'd be switching to a box pretty soon rather than the 5-3-1-1. Struggling to press their centre backs at the moment and it's all a bit easy for them to bypass Allen and Gyokeres and get the ball into midfield. Plus we don;t have many options to pass forwards to when we do get the ball.

Evo1883

Blackburn losing , Norwich winning .. we can't just sit and watch these play for 90

Users who are viewing this thread