Match Thread ⚽️ Sheffield United vs Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 26th Dec (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the ⚽️ Sheffield United vs Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

JAM See

How many tickets have we sold?

Johhny Blue

After the late points V West Brom is this a “free hit” or are we really good enough to expect points from this one?

pusbccfc

2150 sold I think

Would take a draw

Real shame we haven't sold it out but I suppose we've played there loads and £33.

It’sabatch87

I think we’ll win, they’re no better than us.
I remember being there when we beat them in the 90’s on Boxing Day, Brian borrows pen actually 27/10/1990 my god I’m old.
3-1 to us Vik 2 and Callum finally!!

Sky Blue Pete

I think we’ll win, they’re no better than us.
I remember being there when we beat them in the 90’s on Boxing Day, Brian borrows pen actually 27/10/1990 my god I’m old.
3-1 to us Vik 2 and Callum finally!!
Remember buying the pink and that’s when I saw the score I think

higgs

Amother 0-1 vik special please 66/1 sky bey after the 35/1 Wednesday night

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Hertsccfc

They’ll do their best to wind us up with lots of pushes, pulls, leaving a foot in, general shithousery like they always do. Gus should be able to rise above it and I think we can get a win. 2-0 for me, I also fucking hate them, mostly that Jay McEverly assault on Lamieres
That foul on Lamieres was one of the worst I have ever seen. Only one worse I can think of was the career ending one on Steve Froggatt. Neither resulted in a red card.

WestEndAgro

Feeling confident again, our form is excellent, absolutely no reason we can't come away with 3 points. 2-0 City
PUSB 💙 ⚽ 💙

slowpoke

They’ll do their best to wind us up with lots of pushes, pulls, leaving a foot in, general shithousery like they always do. Gus should be able to rise above it and I think we can get a win. 2-0 for me, I also fucking hate them, mostly that Jay McEverly assault on Lamieres
They will certainly go for Vik and try and wind up Hamer, they will see us as a serious threat to their ambitions.

MAFF

should be a really good game. sheff united play some nice stuff. think they'll win the league.

shmmeee

Would like to see Palmer start and Allen come on after 60 instead of the other way around. Palmer is best when we’ve got the most of the ball and Allen’s energy is what we need when everyone starts to flag around the hour mark to keep us going.

Users who are viewing this thread