Match Thread ⚽️ Reading vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 10th Dec (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Disappointing result, obviously the better team but just didn't create enough clear cut chances.

Awful from Panzo to give away the corner for the goal

SheafIsGod

Better team but didn’t create much at all. Draw would have probably been fair. Reading are one of the worse teams in the division which makes it even more annoying. Tiny shit nonsense club.

skyblu3sk

How the fuck did we lose that one... shit weekend of football so far. Netherlands lose last night and cov today absolute arse.

steve101

Robbed. Thought Doyle, Rose, Hamer and Sheaf were excellent. Not sure why Sheaf was taken off unless injured.

Paxman II

Looked a little off today even though we dominated. One of those results I'm afraid. Reading offered next to nothing but got 3 points. A few players need more match time, like Vik and Allen. Well we move on....bury this one.

no_loyalty

Manager of the month curse strikes again ffs. We totally dominated that second half, can’t believe we didn’t get at least a point.

larry_david

Reading are an awful team. They've got nothing and somehow beaten us.

Gotta say the referee has made two of the most bizarre decisions I've ever seen at the end there

SBT

Shit game, shit performance, shit atmosphere, shit weather. Give me Southgate-ball ASAP.

PVA

Frustrating game, but too many players not quite at their best.

I thought Sheaf, Rose, Hamer and Eccles played well.

We lost control of the game when Sheaf went off, really missed his presence in the middle.

I think we win that game with no WC breaking the momentum but oh well.

slowpoke

I have to say and this isn’t an excuse we lost but that was one of the worst refereeing performances I’ve seen for ages, bad for both sides to be fair but if that’s a championship quality referee god help football.

As for the match what can you say easily the better team but lose to sliced clearance for a cheap corner and their goalscorer played on-side by our centre-forward not criticising Vik just if your luck not in what can you do. We are a good side and add some better quality here & there we’ll be fine

Tommo1993

No denying the momentum we created prior, but looks like some are making out we wouldn’t have lost again all season if it wasn’t for the World Cup…

Paul Anthony

Well it was never going in our favour was it. World Cup break always a danger to momentum. Then Robins goes and wins that bloody manager of the month award. And as if that wasn't enough, Viktor just had to win the bloody player of the month!

The omens were never good for this game! 😂

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Apart from the couple of long range efforts that’s trickled to the keeper - we didn’t make him work. They created 2 clear chances. We controlled the game but didn’t look like scoring

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I’ll take three goals a game over that shit, any day.
I would take 3 goals a game, thats not the bit that bothers me. Its what goes on when there isnt a goal happening. Its so negative, anti-football if you will. If you want to watch good football watch Argentina

Covcraig@bury

We played very good . Reading just got an undeserved Xmas present.
heads up we move on . Someone is going to get toasted very soon #PUSB

slowpoke

Let’s not be too down, you can’t win ‘em all, we had six games until January 1st, four at home win three add some quality we’ll be okay,

Users who are viewing this thread