Match Thread ⚽️ Millwall vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Aug (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Gus needs to be sat down and talked to, although you'd think tat has already happened. if we lose this now, MR is going to be soooooo p*ssed off. Come on Gyo. Time for the magic to happen.

Brighton Sky Blue

Gus needs to be sat down and talked to, although you'd think tat has already happened. if we lose this now, MR is going to be soooooo p*ssed off. Come on Gyo. Time for the magic to happen.

Just so needless, but he's not the only one owing his teammates an apology today.

Sky Blue Pete

In 2 seasons and 2 matches he's missed about 8 games through suspension. It's fucking pathetic and he's a liability
Yellows though. He’s been really good playing on a yellow until now. Not sure how I’d control myself with people throwing bottles at me or how quick I’d calm down but he should do better

Ashdown

Great player Hamer but can be a liability with his lack of discipline. If 1 of the big 3 had to go I’m afraid for me it would have to be Gus.

Danceswithhorses

When Hamer was sent off, i was just typing that Allen was having a decent game, and was playing much better than Hamer...then Hamer proves that point with that stupid foul.

stupot07

1st red, he's managed his other cards well. Some of you really do overreact.
2nd red, he got sent off against Bournemouth in his first season. Robins has managed his other cards well, by taking him off early a lot of times, which in turn has impacted us, because we are a much better team when he's on thr pitch, and especially when he's not on a yellow.

2020/21 - 9 yellows 1 red in 44 games
2021/22 - 15 yellows in 41 games
2022/23 - 2 yellows 1 red in 2 games

Thats awful indiscipline

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

SkyblueTexan

Ref sucks!!!! Now sympathetic to Millwall with all decisions since Hamer's brain fart. Also denied us a clear penalty.

Users who are viewing this thread