Match Thread ⚽️ Leicester City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Sunday 6th Aug (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Really hope Leicester are not fluid in their system yet.

Will take them a while with a new coach for sure, however they have quality players in each position, so let’s not underestimate them. They will be up in the autos fight this season.

djr8369

Wilson
Eccles
Latibeaudiere
Fadz
Thomas
Bidwell
Hamer
Sheaf
Palmer
Simms
Godden

Subs

Collins
Van Ewjik
DaSilva
Binks
Burroughs
Kelly
Sakamoto
Wright
Obikwu

From what i can decipher from the fucking coded messages im receiving 😂😂
I can believe that

AFCCOVENTRY

Signs on some flyovers on the m69. Saw "Cov scum" and "Cov are wankers" 😂 😂 😂

Just went on their shitty forum to see what they have to say about the match. It’s a mix of:

- how shit our mascot is
- we have 14 fingers
- we are crap because they have grabbed one of our inbred players (even though Doyle belongs to Man City)
- we’re nothing without Vik
- They will run circulars around us like a practice match the way Saints did against Weds
- they have internationals in each position
- their crisp bowl is going to be filled out and the championship won’t know what’s hit them

Hey siri… what does delusional mean?

Brighton Sky Blue

Just went on their shitty forum to see what they have to say about the match. It’s a mix of:

- how shit our mascot is
- we have 14 fingers
- we are crap because they have grabbed one of our inbred players (even though Doyle belongs to Man City)
- we’re nothing without Vik
- They will run circulars around us like a practice match the way Saints did against Weds
- they have internationals in each position
- their crisp bowl is going to be filled out and the championship won’t know what’s hit them

Hey siri… what does delusional mean?
It’s proof they have 12 fingers if they think 14 is a few more than normal

skybluelad

Unfortunately my boy's been up sick all night, so we won't make it today

So there's an adult and u18 ticket available if anyone wants them? You'll have to collect from Banbury though. PM me!
Hi mate I think I've pm'd you, I'll have them if still available, thanks

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

Worst experience at an away game with em Leicester youths smashed loads of car windows waiting at lights coming away. Would have been early 90’s
They just didn’t care

Grendel

Eccles is great, no problem with him in midfield. Following our recruitment theres absolutely no way he should spend one minute at RWB however.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Didn't DaSilva play at RWB in the last season at Bristol - I would be surprised if Bidwell did not start this game but would have not expected Eccles playing there

Robinshio

Here we go. If you want trouble you will find it whether at football or a night out. If you don’t you’ll be fine. 1000+ games since I was 6 and seen plenty but ffs just walk away

TewkesburySkyBlue

Hopefully we repay the favour today
Boys please don’t sink to the level of those scum just turn the other cheek and pray we give them a really good stuffing on the pitch.That would be the perfect answer to their more deformed fans views.
Im sure they are not all like that.
I used to live in Leicestershire and they were mostly a decent bunch.
PUSB

covhead1

Boys please don’t sink to the level of those scum just turn the other cheek and pray we give them a really good stuffing on the pitch.That would be the perfect answer to their more deformed fans views.
PUSB
Yes!
and then trash the shit hole!!!

Ccfcisparks

Not overly keen on that team, but can understand why Robins has done it.

Hopefully we can keep it tight then take the breaks off by bringing on the subs.

Subs to bring on of:
Wright
MVE
Sakamoto
Da Silva

Would be great

Ashdown

PUSB
Most of them are….at least to your face.

Ashdown

Not overly keen on that team, but can understand why Robins has done it.

Hopefully we can keep it tight then take the breaks off by bringing on the subs.

Subs to bring on of:
Wright
MVE
Sakamoto
Da Silva

Would be great
Err is that really the team, how would the champion masturbator know that already ?
I hope it isn’t !

Saddlebrains

I think its very likely we see the following start Wednesday:

MVE
Binks
Wright

To get them playing and into the team

They'll all start Wednesday more than likely. Ir at least more of them than today. Robins will see it as a great way of getting at keast an hour into them to gel

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Eccles, Bidwell and godden sorry not good enough for a starting place !
Eccles as a RWB, yes.
Bidwell is a decent option still at LWB and I'd be happy for him to start over Dasilva in games that are likely to be more testing.
Godden I agree - even if you think Wright may not be ready to start this game we've got better options in the box. Palmer and Hamer with Sheaf and Ecles behind. Hamer and Sheaf with Palmer and Sakamoto. This season Godden might be a 10 minute impact sub hoping to snatch a goal. I think if he starts games will pretty much pass him by and he'll have little impact.

Users who are viewing this thread