Match Thread ⚽️ Leicester City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Sunday 6th Aug (2 Viewers)

its a buzzard

Our defence haven't been tested pre season so my heart says 1.1 but my head says 0.4.
I'd get your heart checked out if I were you. 4-1, Simms brace, Sakamoto and Fadz with a bullet header. Bidwell og for them.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

San Francisco

Went onto their forum to see what the dregs are saying.

- Lots of insults
- Some of their fans think we're bringing inflatable helicopters (no idea why)
- Arrogant tossers thinking we're minnows and not a real rival. "its their fans cup final"
- Many think they're completely unprepared and haven't recruited well
- They also say they've got players who won't play well because they don't want to be there
- Plenty thinking we'll beat them
- They lack AMs
- Some think we've recruited well and should be around playoffs come the end of the season

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

- Lots of insults
- Arrogant tossers thinking we're minnows and not a real rival. "its their fans cup final"
- They also say they've got players who won't play well because they don't want to be there
- They lack AMs
- Some think we've recruited well and should be around playoffs come the end of the season
Sunderland forum or Leicester forum?

wingy

- Lots of insults
- They lack AMs
If they do take inflatables of helicopters there could be a sanction as the FA/EFL as they're to crack down on hate.like the Man Utd plane crash, Liverpool Hillsborough ect.

CBS16

Just been on their forum, what a weird family they are. They openly admit when the clappers aren't there it's silence, it'll be like a home game for us. They've said that a 12:00 ko.will 'kill the atmosphere' what a cop out 😂 Half of them think they're too good for the league (why are they in it then?), and the other half think they're a complete mess, so they really managed to clear that one up. Lots of talk about how bad the championship is, Im not sure they realise how much quality is in the league these days. None of them mentioned any of our players, which is lovely as theyll be very surprised by the quality of Hamer, Sheaf Palmer, and hopefully the new boys! Would love to put on a show at their ground, scoring 3 or 4 to really welcome them home. Thought I was looking forward to having this fixture back but it's actually slightly embarrassing that we have to engage with them lot as rivals

alexccfc99

You don't fluke league titles mate.
Well it’s as close to a fluke as you’ll ever get

It’s a well known secret that the referees and teams with nothing to play for started rolling over for them after Xmas

Attachments

• C2AC973C-EAFB-4E0A-9E25-D07DB6E6999A.jpeg
    C2AC973C-EAFB-4E0A-9E25-D07DB6E6999A.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 4959CEA2-54B3-42E9-A4BA-C49D6B25D020.jpeg
    4959CEA2-54B3-42E9-A4BA-C49D6B25D020.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 104

alexccfc99

You sound ridiculous.
Suck it up mate, it was a great achievement, simple as that.
It's possible to acknowledge that and still hate them.
Oh come on - Everybody outside of those with a connection to the two North London clubs who were also going for the title wanted them to do it so it’s also possible to acknowledge they won it and got very fortunate along the way

Watching them win it and subsequently play Champions League football whilst we were in the process of being relegated to the basement division was hell and a kick in the bollocks that they were allowed to enter administration, clear their debts and escape any sort of punishment for it, and then go on to have this success when the League looked for any excuse to dock us points once upon a time

clint van damme

Oh come on - Everybody outside of those with a connection to the two North London clubs who were also going for the title wanted them to do it so it’s also possible to acknowledge they won it and got very fortunate along the way

Watching them win it and subsequently play Champions League football whilst we were in the process of being relegated to the basement division was hell and a kick in the bollocks that they were allowed to enter administration, clear their debts and escape any sort of punishment for it, and then go on to have this success when the League looked for any excuse to dock us points once upon a time

The administration thing was years before. It was wrong, but they still won the league fair and square.
Yes, they wouldn't have done it without a billionaire owner but they still won a league with all the big guns in, that took some doing.
I really couldn't give a fuck, I hated them before they won it, I hate them now.

But they've had a great run, it can't be denied, but it's over now.

Covkid1968#

I hate them, their fluked League title, their media darling status, that shite horn they play as the teams come out and them fucking clappers

MR will have the lads well up for this one, a more than well earned 1-1 draw for me
Yep I do… it’s not just the club. It’s the whole City.It’s irrational and it’s immature but I can’t help it…fecking bin dippers.

matesx

see Leicester are odds on to win and we are way out at 5-1 (ish) - so well worth a tenner on us

take a draw right now mind

Ashdown

People focus on Leicester City itself but they draw huge support from all over the County, the locals are fairly loyal and probably their biggest rivals for support comes from Leicester Tigers. There are some nice places around the county itself, it’s not all like some of the urban areas. I used to play my own football in the Charnwood league, my team mates were sound.
As I’ve said before the Real haters belong to the morons from the half way points like Hinckley, Barwell and Earl Shilton, where there are lots of Sky Blues too.

tom88

People focus on Leicester City itself but they draw huge support from all over the County, the locals are fairly loyal and probably their biggest rivals for support comes from Leicester Tigers. There are some nice places around the county itself, it’s not all like some of the urban areas. I used to play my own football in the Charnwood league, my team mates were sound.
As I’ve said before the Real haters belong to the morons from the half way points like Hinckley, Barwell and Earl Shilton, where there are lots of Sky Blues too.

I agree with this. I live in between Hinckley and Lutterworth and all of the Leicester fans around here are unbearable at times. Half of the fuckers only go 1 game a season and then become Leicester's number 1 fan. For me, this is the reason why I dislike Leicester the most over Villa.

AOM

Not sure if now is the best time to play them or not.
I expect them to finish around the automatics, but could take them some time to get used to the league.
We've got nearly a brand new back line though who aren't used to playing with each other yet

ccfcmad1

Clappers goal music t-shirt cannons 😂
They might have a few things on us these days but safe to say they will be in for a shock when they come the CBS things have changed slightly since the freaks last visited

Users who are viewing this thread