Match Thread ⚽️ Huddersfield Town vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 4th Mar (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Despite the increasingly depleted squad, we’re very much in the play off race. Fantastic effort from MR and the team.

We’re in for an eventful and exciting end to the season.

Considering the continuous adversity we’ve faced this season, a top sixth finish would feel even sweeter.

Bring on Hull!

That was a massive result.
I don't care how poor Huddersfield are supposed to be, to do that with our depleted squad was hugely impressive in my opinion.

baldy

He’ll create a siege mentality there soon and the players will start fighting for each other. Plus couple of teams around might get points deductions.

Never write him off. He’s a character and the game will be poorer without him.

The game’ll be better more like - he’s a past it dinosaur with no eyebrows

letsallsingtogether

No chance!

It’s catchy, but you’d think we’ve learned from our last owners that it’s not a great idea to sing their praises too soon just because we didn’t like the last lot.
Come on give us a little happiness yes none of us are sure whether King is good or not, but let's carry on until next season and then we can make up or minds one way or the other.

Something tells me I'm into something good 1234

Brighton Sky Blue

He’ll create a siege mentality there soon and the players will start fighting for each other. Plus couple of teams around might get points deductions.

Never write him off. He’s a character and the game will be poorer without him.

Relieved that your prophecy of Hudlin coming off the bench to score the winner never came to fruition?

stupot07

Alot of our own fans thought that was going to be us this season .. well , every season
I can't remember anyone saying we were going to be relegated. I've just gone back to the 'where will we finish thread' and only a quick skim but I couldn't see anything there either, as long as we kepts hold of our best players which we did. "Alot if of our own fans" seems a massive exaggeration.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

The Philosopher

Relieved that your prophecy of Hudlin coming off the bench to score the winner never came to fruition?
Very.

3 points in the real world worth more than any internet “told you so” points.

Wasn’t a prophecy per se, just a “that’d just be our luck that he stopped us getting 3 points and at the end of the season we a 2 points short of the play-offs”

That said, the Huddersfield front line looked really poor. To not be able to be considered for even a place on the bench means he’s clearly not impressed behind the scenes.

procdoc

Very.

3 points in the real world worth more than any internet “told you so” points.

Wasn’t a prophecy per se, just a “that’d just be our luck that he stopped us getting 3 points and at the end of the season we a 2 points short of the play-offs”

That said, the Huddersfield front line looked really poor. To not be able to be considered for even a place on the bench means he’s clearly not impressed behind the scenes.
That’s because Hudlin is utter garbage

Mr Panda

Sorry if already answered, what is the meaning of the Hamer and Dabo sleeping celebration that is apparently dedicated to O’Hare?

Users who are viewing this thread