Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Watford Match Thread - Monday 10th Apr (2 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

Good result from 2-0 down. Played well last 35 minutes.

Robins doesn't believe in fresh legs does he?

MOTM Sheaf my a mile. JWE had a good second half as did Godden.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Good job if he had changed it at half time and took off Godden like most wanted we would have lost.

stupot07

Robins said it would have been a soft pen if it had been given. That it looked worse because he is we off balance.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

blunted

Nah no pen
Thought it was no way a pen at the time on Vik but a stonewall one on Cuffey, as he clipped Cuffy's ankles. Just seen it back on Sky slowed down from a different angle. 100% a pen on Vik and 100% a pen on Cuffey. Both experts on Sky agreed in both instances. The first one I understand not thinking it was a pen, but the second thought it was definate at the time.

AiS86

Callum Doyle is incapable of getting through a sentence without including the word obviously

Frostie

The shift in momentum after Godden's goal was incredible. They were toying with us up until that point yet we've come away disappointed not to win. Bloody football eh!?

Both BNC & JWE are very talented kids but we have to remember that they're just that, kids. Their decision making & positional play at times is way off but that final 30mins or so shows what real assets they can be too.

Sheaf was brilliant as usual & special mention for Eccles who had an excellent 2nd half.

Users who are viewing this thread