Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Watford Match Thread - Monday 10th Apr (1 Viewer)

Skybluecol

JWE fault for 2nd goal....watch the replay....player went past him easy, pulled our player into the Watford player to make challenge and they scored through the middle where our said player would've been.
Anyone not seeing this...please watch the replay......if you don't see it after the replay then the grass can be what ever fuckin colour you want it to be!!

pusbccfc

IMG-20230410-WA0020.jpg

Blocking the view or poor keeping?

TomRad85

Rapidly losing interest in the end of the season... again! Wake me up when its done.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Dirk Turpin

We've lacked spark and any creativity, not surprising as we've been poor for the last 2 games.

I think we did well to get close to the playoffs but it looks like the season has just taken its toll. Let's see if robins goes for it half time.

Grendel

oh fuck off you sad pathetic wanker

you love it when we lose so you can gloat about which player you have decided to pick on

is this what you do to make up for the fact that no one in your life has ever loved you?

You really are on the piss aren’t you? You backed a dud - get over it

Skybluecol

Regardless of wingbacks not being in the right positions (which I agree with), and being very weak in general, our midfield look shy and are frequently sitting in the wrong places, taking themselves out of the game. When they do get the ball, they look scared.

Watford seem to want it a lot more and are pretty settled now. They would rack their goals up quickly if they took it up a gear though.
Our midfield is not in the right place as they're having to shift to sort out/back up our wing-backs who are massively struggling to defend, position correctly or put a decent phase of play together

steve101

Defensively atrocious. Incredible that we have 18 clean sheets when we look so open at the back. We are lacking central midfielders but two up top just isn't working for us. A few players look drained - Gyokeres, Eccles, McFadzean and Norton-Cuffy. Wilson-Esbrand has given the ball away too often but at least he looks lively. Sheaf our best player at the moment. Need Dabo on for Norton-Cuffy half-time.

Users who are viewing this thread