Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Stoke City Match Thread - Saturday 1st Apr (2 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

I know they are P in P.

Lived in North Staffordshire for getting on 30 years and they are bloody delish.

Don't rate them (based on me attempting to use them for a breakfast sandiwch), they do the same thing here in the High Peak but call them 'Derbyshire Oatcakes'. That said, a family friend lived in Stoke and swears by them, perhaps I don't make them correctly.

edgy

Adult & Junior offer on again in Family Blocks:

Coventry City have extended their reduced price offer for families this Saturday in our Family Zone blocks when we face Stoke City.

Having had the offer in place against Hull City – we’re now extending it to include our home game against Stoke City on Saturday 1st April at the Coventry Building Society Arena.

In Blocks 33 and 34 at the Coventry Building Society Arena as we face Stoke City, Adult prices will be reduced to £20 when accompanied by an Under 16 – a saving of £13.

Meanwhile for Concessions accompanying a Junior, their price will be reduced to £15 – another £13 saving.

All Junior Sky Blue Members will be free when purchased alongside a paying Adult/Concession as part of this offer – a saving of £15 for JSB Under 16s.

Sky Blue Pete

£33 is expensive but the punters are coming through so it wouldn't make that much sense to discount, the gain in extra numbers would be more than cancelled out by the loss in revenue.

I think student tickets should be a lot cheaper mind.
There are young adults ones aren’t there??

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Don’t think so many fans are still bitter about how he left although he was a great player for us

If Dion doesn't go to the Legend's day games because of the stick he got then he needs to raise above it and be the better man.

pusbccfc

Adult & Junior offer on again in Family Blocks:

Coventry City have extended their reduced price offer for families this Saturday in our Family Zone blocks when we face Stoke City.

Having had the offer in place against Hull City – we’re now extending it to include our home game against Stoke City on Saturday 1st April at the Coventry Building Society Arena.

In Blocks 33 and 34 at the Coventry Building Society Arena as we face Stoke City, Adult prices will be reduced to £20 when accompanied by an Under 16 – a saving of £13.

Meanwhile for Concessions accompanying a Junior, their price will be reduced to £15 – another £13 saving.

All Junior Sky Blue Members will be free when purchased alongside a paying Adult/Concession as part of this offer – a saving of £15 for JSB Under 16s.

Bargain

OldBedrocker

Don’t think so many fans are still bitter about how he left although he was a great player for us
Interestingly I went to one of the “evenings with former players” Dion was there and gave his side of the story, which was that Richardson told him he’d accepted an offer from Blackburn. Dublin said “I don’t want to go to Blackburn I want to stay here I’ve signed a new contract” and was told “ tough we want the money you’re going”. He didn’t want to move his house kids schools etc so asked his agent to find somewhere closer hence Villa

mark82

Interestingly I went to one of the “evenings with former players” Dion was there and gave his side of the story, which was that Richardson told him he’d accepted an offer from Blackburn. Dublin said “I don’t want to go to Blackburn I want to stay here I’ve signed a new contract” and was told “ tough we want the money you’re going”. He didn’t want to move his house kids schools etc so asked his agent to find somewhere closer hence Villa

He surely could've just declined the contract from Blackburn.

Boosh

At the expense of who? And why?

We're on a great unbeaten run, and Eccles, Sheaf and Hamer work well together, we look potent with 2 upfront so why change things.

Dabo, because Allen is in our best available 11

Frostie

Exactly. I know it hurt that it was the Villa but ultimately he did us a favour, had he have joined Blackburn instead he'd likely have scored the goals that kept them up at our expense.

Old Warwickshire lad

Think I might have been at the same one, very clear about Richardson telling him you are going wether you want to or not lad.
Got invited on stage for photos and a chat, told him I just bought a small property to rent and did he think I should move the bathroom upstairs.
And yes, he did see the funny side.

shmmeee

Think I might have been at the same one, very clear about Richardson telling him you are going wether you want to or not lad.
Got invited on stage for photos and a chat, told him I just bought a small property to rent and did he think I should move the bathroom upstairs.
And yes, he did see the funny side.

Did he advise you sell it and buy half a council house?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I think he'll have work booked in on Saturdays. He regularly appears on TV

Okay, but how long has the Legend day games been going for and how long has Dion been working for the BBC ?

Users who are viewing this thread